of October 16, 2017 No. 834
About organizational measures for creation of clusters of youth entrepreneurship
In pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 5, 2017 No. UP-5106 "About Measures for Increase in Efficiency of the State Youth Policy and Support of Activities of the Union of Youth of Uzbekistan", and also for the purpose of creation of optimum conditions for business organization and active involvement of youth in business activity the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Agree with the offer of the Union of youth of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Economics, Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on assistance to the privatized companies and development of the competition, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan on creation of clusters of youth entrepreneurship without formation of legal entity (further - cluster) in the district centers and the cities of the republic with assignment of functions on management of their activities on regional and city councils of the Union of youth of Uzbekistan.
2. Approve Regulations on clusters of youth entrepreneurship according to appendix.
Determine the main objectives of activities of clusters:
involvement of youth in business activity by provision of floor spaces by it in the territory of cluster for a start and conducting business activity;
rendering practical assistance to young entrepreneurs in preparation of necessary documents for receipt of allowing documents, the credits, preparation of business plans, carrying out marketing researches, search of the markets and others;
training of youth in bases of business, the organization of professional development course and retraining of personnel, and also assistance to young entrepreneurs in matching of qualified personnel;
implementation of functions of business incubators for creation of startups, increases in competitiveness of young entrepreneurs, sustainable development of their activities.
3. To the union of youth of Uzbekistan:
together with Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent to place clusters, as a rule, on the released empty buildings of the organizations of secondary vocational, professional education transferred on a grant basis to the Union of youth of Uzbekistan;
in week time to appoint responsible specialists in the organization and management of activities of clusters, selection of subjects of youth entrepreneurship for provision of floor spaces of cluster by it and to the conclusion of agreements with them on projects implementation, carrying out monitoring of accomplishment by participants of cluster of the assumed liabilities.
Confer the personal responsibility on heads of JSC Uzbekenergo, JSC Uztransgaz, JSC Uzbektelekom, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent for uninterrupted providing the young entrepreneurs placed in clusters, electrical energy, natural gas, telecommunication networks according to their production requirements.
4. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent together with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan when forming budget statements of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and the corresponding local budgets of areas and the city of Tashkent to provide allocation of necessary funds for upgrade and providing clusters with necessary engineering and communication infrastructure.
5. Determine that:
the floor spaces which are in the territory of clusters are provided to exclusively young entrepreneurs who are members of the Union of youth of Uzbekistan in lease for formation of the company, but no more than 5 years at the "zero" rate of the rent;
the services in assistance of youth in questions of consultation provided in clusters, practical assistance in preparation of the necessary documents connected with implementation of business activity are performed on free basis;
completion of the staff of workers of the subject of the entrepreneurship placed in the territory of cluster shall be performed from among persons aged up to 35 years which shall constitute at least 70 percent from the total number of workers;
not used state-owned property including which is in the territory of free economic and small industrial zones is provided to the young entrepreneurs who are members of the Union of youth of Uzbekistan in lease no more than 5 years according to the petition of city and regional councils of the Union of youth of Uzbekistan at the "zero" rate of the rent.
6. Establish procedure according to which the Union of youth of Uzbekistan for the organization of activities of clusters provides interaction with:
The republican center of training in bases of business activity under the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on assistance to the privatized companies and development of the competition - in questions of the organization of permanent rates of preparation, advanced training and retraining of personnel;
the centers of assistance to entrepreneurship under Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan - in questions of creation of necessary conditions and provisions of possibility of receipt of all types of service of state bodies and subjects of market infrastructure and business services in one place;
Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent - in questions of representation and consideration of requests for forming of the list of the parcels of land for continuation of business activity out of clusters;
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan - in questions of rendering the practical help to subjects of entrepreneurship in the organization, maintaining and further business development, creation of conditions and provision of possibility of receipt of all range of services of state bodies and subjects of market infrastructure, and also rendering the consulting help and information support;
directorates small industrial and free economic zones, to the companies privatized by territorial administrations of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on assistance and development of the competition - in questions of provision to young entrepreneurs of production rooms and areas in lease;
7. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan to give practical help to the young entrepreneurs placed in the territory of cluster in execution of the allowing documents connected with business activity through the Centers of the state services in the procedure established by the legislation.
8. To the union of youth of Uzbekistan, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and city of Tashkent:
provide placement on the official websites of the list of the floor spaces of cluster provided to subjects of youth entrepreneurship for business with its regular updating;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.