of October 23, 2017 No. 859
About approval of Provisional regulations for procedure for related transplantation of kidney and (or) share of liver
For the purpose of providing patients with high-technology specialized medical care with terminal stages of chronic diseases of kidneys and liver, and also the Cabinet of Ministers decides the organizations of related transplantation in the Republic:
1. Approve Provisional regulations for procedure for closely related transplantation of kidney and (or) share of liver according to appendix.
2. Determine effective period of Provisional regulations - about day of entry into force of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About organ transplantation, fabrics and (or) cells of the person".
3. To the Ministry of Health together with the interested ministries and departments till December 31, 2017 to introduce in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan in accordance with the established procedure the bill of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About organ transplantation, fabrics and (or) cells of the person", having provided in it, including, establishment of tough control of providing legal development mechanisms of transplant service and implementation of permanent dispensary observation of patients during the posttrasplantatsionny period.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Minister of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. K. Shadmanov and Information analysis department concerning health care, ecology, protection surrounding circles, physical culture and sport of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 23, 2017 No. 859
1. These Provisional regulations determine procedure for performing transplantation of kidney and (or) share of liver from living related donors, indications and contraindications for accomplishment of related transplantation, the right and obligation of the donor and the recipient.
2. Transplantation of kidney and (or) share of liver (further - transplantation) is the surgery which is carried out for the purpose of change to the recipient of healthy kidney and (or) share of liver from the living related donor instead of the injured kidney and (or) liver not capable to perform the vital functions and leading to irreversible disorders of health of the person.
3. Persons who consist in the first, second, third and fourth degree of relationship, at the same time can be living related donors according to the legislation:
children concerning parents - in the first degree of relationship;
grandsons concerning the grandfather and the grandmother, and also blood brothers and sisters - in the second degree of relationship;
the great-grandson concerning the great-grandfather and the great-grandmother, and also the uncle and the aunt with the nephews - in the third degree of relationship;
cousins and sisters - in the fourth degree of relationship.
The spouses who lived at least three years in the scrap registered in bodies by ZAGS, and all their relatives stated above, and also stepbrothers and sisters, and also children adopted three years ago (with the parents - adoptive parents) in the procedure established by the legislation can be living related donors.
In these Provisional regulations the following basic concepts are applied:
the living donor (further - the donor) - the person who is voluntarily giving body, fabric and (or) cages for transplantation to the recipient;
the recipient - the person to whom transplantation of body, fabric and (or) cells of the person is carried out.
4. The documents confirming closely related communication of the donor and recipient are the certificate of birth, the passport, the certificate on marriage, and also other documents testimonial of reliability of family or peculiar relation.
Production of evidence about closely related communication, and also responsibility for authenticity of the submitted documents on family relation is conferred on the donor and the recipient.
5. Withdrawal of kidney and (or) share of liver for the purpose of accomplishment of transplantation at persons which did not reach eighteen-year age, acknowledged in accordance with the established procedure incapacitated, containing in places of detention, the disabled people of I and II groups, expectant mothers, persons having drug addiction, chronic alcoholism, toxicomania is not allowed.
6. Transplantation is carried out only in the following state medical organizations:
Republican specialized scientific and practical medical center of surgery of name of the academician V. Vakhidov;
Republican scientific center of the emergency medical care;
Republican specialized scientific and practical medical center of nephrology and transplantation of kidney;
Republican multi-profile medical center of U. Halmuratov (Republic of Karakalpakstan);
Bukhara regional multi-profile medical center;
Navoiy regional multi-profile medical center;
Namangan regional multi-profile medical center;
Samarkand regional multi-profile medical center;
Khorezm regional multi-profile medical center.
6-1. In medical institutions of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan hospitalization of the recipient (with the donor) for carrying out transaction on transplantation of kidney and (or) share of liver and the organization of delivery of health care are performed according to the Regulations on procedure for delivery of health care in the medical organizations of system of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of September 5, 2017 No. 696.
7. Indications to transplantation of kidney are:
chronic glomerulonefrit, chronic renal failure in terminal stage;
chronic pyelonephritis in remission phase, chronic renal failure in terminal stage;
polikistoz kidneys, chronic renal failure in terminal stage;
8. Indications to transplantation of share of liver are:
terminal stage of chronic diffusion diseases of liver;
violation of metabolism against the background of birth defects of development of hepatocytes;
acute liver failure;
nerezektabelny focal diseases of liver.
9. Contraindications to transplantation of kidney are:
the chronic and sharp clinically significant infectious diseases of any localization including tuberculosis, HIV and others;
ulcer damages of digestive tract;
availability of the preexisting limfotoksichesky antibodies in serum of recipients more than 30%;
chronic heart failure of stage of IIB, III;
cirrhosis, hepatitis in active phase;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.