It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 27, 2017
of September 6, 2017 No. 742
About approval of the Instruction on the organization of the throughput and inside modes in Public service of financial monitoring of Ukraine
According to the subitem 5 of Item 10 of the Regulations on Public service of the financial monitoring of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 29, 2015 No. 537, and for the purpose of ensuring safety of property, the equipment, protection and storage of information with limited access, enhancement of the throughput and inside modes in Public service of financial monitoring of Ukraine I order:
1. Approve the Instruction on the organization of the throughput and inside modes in Public service of financial monitoring of Ukraine which is applied.
2. In accordance with the established procedure to provide to the sector of regime and confidential work of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine:
provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
promulgation of this order.
3. This order becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the Chairman of Public service of financial monitoring of Ukraine of the Cherkassk I.B.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of September 6, 2017 No. 742
1. This Instruction determines procedure for the throughput and inside modes, safety of property, the equipment, protection and storage of information with limited access in the office building of Gosfinmonitoring by the address: Kiev, Ulitsa Belorusskaya, 24.
2. In this Instruction the terms below are used in the following values:
The electronic card - the access control system card which is issued to the Worker based on the order on position assignment (employment) and is used in the software "The basic module of control of the control system of access of the automated access control system";
Complex - the office building, buildings of economic appointment of Gosfinmonitoring, the courtyard territory with parking for motor transport;
The company - the companies, organizations, the organizations relating to the sphere of management of Gosfinmonitoring;
The worker - person who based on the order on appointment (transfer) for work constantly works in Gosfinmonitoringa or at the Company.
3. Introduction of the throughput and inside modes in the territory of the Complex is performed for the purpose of information security with limited access, prevention of uncontrolled input and output in/from rooms and about the territory(territories) of workers and visitors, and also unauthorized access for strangers to material carriers of the classified information, removal/introduction or export/import of material values.
4. Fulfillment of requirements of this Instruction is obligatory for workers and visitors.
5. Coordination and control of observance of requirements for the organization of the throughput and inside modes are performed by workers of the sector of the mode and safety of Gosfinmonitoring (further - the Sector).
6. For providing the throughput and inside modes in the territory of the Complex the automated control system of access and system of video surveillance is installed.
7. The entrance on the territory and exit from the territory of the Complex is performed through two gating systems according to omissions of the established sample.
1. The stay right in the territory of the Complex is granted by the Electronic card or such documents:
temporary one-time omission (appendix 1);
temporary repeated omission (appendix 2);
the special temporary omission for foreigners (appendix 3).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.