of September 20, 2017 No. 131
About approval of the Method of calculation of gross domestic product by method of the income
According to the subitem 5) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics" and the subitem 258) of Item 17 of the Regulations on the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 24, 2014 No. 1011, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Method of calculation of gross domestic product by method of the income.
2. According to the statistics to provide the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to management of national accounts together with Legal management of Committee in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-chairman of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Kerimkhanov G. M.
Chairman of Committee according to the statistics Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Chairman of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 25, 2017 No. 131
1. The method of calculation of gross domestic product by method of the income (further - the Technique) belongs to the statistical methodology created according to international standards and approved according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics".
2. This Technique is applied by Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to calculation of gross domestic product by method of the income according to international standards and used for the purposes of the National account system (further - the satellite navigation system).
3. As methodological basis the satellite navigation system of 2008 prepared by the International Monetary Fund, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, Statistical bureau of the European communities, the United Nations and the World Bank is used.
4. In this Technique the following determinations are used:
1) the gross value added (further - VDS) - characterizes resulting effect of productive activity and represents the value added by processing in this production process. It is estimated at the level of industries as difference between release of goods and services and intermediate consumption, includes the cost of fixed capital consumed in production process;
2) gross internal product (further - GDP) - one of the most important indicators of national account system characterizing resulting effect of economic activity of the country;
3) institutional unit - economic unit which is capable to own on its own behalf assets, to assume obligations, to participate in economic activity and to enter transactions with other institutional units;
4) the nonresident - the institutional unit which is not resident;
5) resident - institutional unit which prevailing center of economic interests is in the economic territory of this country, that is she is engaged during rather long period (year and more) with economic activity at this territory;
6) the nekorporirovanny companies of households - units of households occupied with production of goods and services for the purpose of their sale, but not being legal entities.
5. GDP received by method of the income determines its structure on the basis of primary income: compensations of hired employees, the net production duties and import, profit and the mixed income.
6. GDP is constituted by method of the income based on the account of formation of the income of the satellite navigation system. This account reflects payment of primary income the institutional resident units participating in production of goods and services. The example of the account of formation of the income is given in appendix 1 to this Technique.
7. In resource part of the account size VDS registers. Size VDS is transferred from the account of production. In use the following expenses of producers from value added are reflected:
the net production duties and import (taxes less subsidies).
8. The balancing Article of the account of formation of the income are gross profit and gross the mixed income which are reflected in the party of use.
9. Calculation of GDP by method of the income is perfromed on the following formula:
GDP = COE + NT + GOS + GMI, (1)
GDP - GDP;
COE - compensation;
NT - the net production duties and import;
GOS - gross profit;
GMI - gross the mixed income.
10. Compensation of hired employees consists of two main components:
the amounts of expels of employers on social insurance.
11. In the salary of hired employees do not join and considered as intermediate consumption:
expenses of employers on the goods and services performed not for the benefit of the workers using them, and for the benefit of employers;
compensation of persons which are not on the staff of the company (employees of other companies or self-employed persons) for accomplishment of one-time works;
expenses on holding cultural and educational and improving actions.
12. Information sources for forming of compensation are data of nation-wide statistical observations on work, about financial and economic activities of the company, about activities of small enterprise and selective inspection of employment of the population.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.