of October 4, 2017 No. 741
About approval of standard regulations on institutions of social support of families, children and youth
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
1-1. To Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city, district public administrations under the organization of activities of the specified organizations to be guided by the standard provisions approved by this resolution.
Recommend to local government bodies to be guided under the organization of activities of the specified organizations by the specified standard provisions and to form (if necessary) social hostels for the orphan children and children deprived of parent guardianship, the social centers of mother and child as structural division of the center of social services / the center of provision of social services which is effective in the corresponding territorial community.
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 4, 2017 No. 741
1. The center of social psychological assistance (further - the Center) is the organization rendering social services to persons who as a result of natural disaster, armed conflicts, domestic violence and violence on the basis of sex or real threat of its making, etc. are in difficult vital circumstances and cannot independently overcome them (further - persons who are in difficult vital circumstances).
The center also provides services to persons who appeared in difficult vital circumstances as a result of human trafficking (to citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and stateless persons) and receive the public assistance according to the legislation in the sphere of counteraction to human trafficking on a grant basis and irrespective of the place of their accommodation (the registered place) accommodation).
Services are provided to person according to the individual plan which, except the measures provided by standards of provision of social services to the faces which were affected by human trafficking, approved by Minsotspolitiki's order of July 30, 2013 No. 458, contains other actions which need to be held, and also data about necessary resources, frequency and terms of holding actions, executives in charge.
The center provides services to the following categories of persons which are in difficult vital circumstances as a result of human trafficking:
which consider themselves victims of human trafficking, but do not wish to file petition for establishment of the status of person which was affected by human trafficking;
which addressed for establishment of the status of person which was affected by human trafficking in the procedure established by the legislation;
which establishes the status of person which was affected by human trafficking;
which suffered from human trafficking in the territory of other countries and return to Ukraine that is confirmed with the corresponding letter of diplomatic representation or consular establishment abroad;
which are revealed by bodies of National police as the victims within making of criminal proceedings upon crime execution, stipulated in Article 149 Criminal codes of Ukraine "Human trafficking or other illegal agreement on the person".
2. The center can be formed by the local state administration or local government body in the presence of necessary material and technical resources (in particular the rooms meeting the sanitary and hygienic requirements, requirements of fire safety) and does not aim at profit earning.
The center can be liquidated or reorganized according to the decision of body which created it, according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation.
Activities of the Center shall correspond to criteria of activities of the subjects providing social services.
3. The center in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, decisions Central and local executive bodies, local government bodies, the Convention on the Rights of the Child of November 20, 1989, the Convention on the rights of persons with disability of December 13, 2006, and also regulations on the Center.
4. The main objective of the center is provision to persons which are in difficult vital circumstances, complex of social services, in particular, with ensuring with the place safe temporary round-the-clock stay, crisis and emergency intervention, consultation on the basis of assessment of their requirements and individual approach taking into account age, sex, the state of health, social position of person.
In the center conditions for stay of families with children (the mother/father with the child) taking into account age needs of children, needs of family, and also needs of women and men are created.
Information is provided to receivers of social services with intellectual and touch violations by available method, in particular, language, in the way of application of sign language, Braille's font, etc., available to understanding.
5. The center according to the tasks assigned to it:
1) grants shelter to persons which are in difficult vital circumstances in case of absence at specified persons of means of livelihood;
2) provides specified persons with food according to the norms determined by Minsotspolitiki in coordination with the Ministry of Health;
3) carries out assessment of needs of specified persons, constitutes together with them individual actions plans on elimination of difficult vital circumstances with establishment of terms of accomplishment;
4) provides to specified persons psychological assistance, promotes carrying out the analysis of life situations, carries out work on correction of the family relations;
5) is provided to specified persons by the help in the organization of interaction with other specialists and services, and also informs concerning social protection of the population;
6) promotes receipt of free legal assistance by specified persons, registration of the residence (stay), receipt (recovery) of housing, employment, training and so forth;
7) will be organized in case of need by provision to specified persons of the emergency medical care;
8) provides social services to specified persons by consultation by means of telephone communication, and also in the conditions of day hospital without providing with provisional asylum and food;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.