of May 31, 2017 No. 357
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to health care facilities"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to health care facilities".
2. Declare invalid the order of the acting minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2015 No. 127 "About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to health care facilities" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 10713, published in the Information system of law of Ad_let of August 5, 2015).
3. To provide to committee of protection of public health of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
September 8, 2017
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
September 20, 2017
It is approved
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
August 22, 2017
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 31, 2017 No. 357
1. These Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to health care facilities" (further - Health regulations) establish sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to health care facilities.
2. Health regulations contain sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to:
1) to the choice of the parcel of land under construction, to designing and placement of health care facilities;
2) to water supply and water disposal of health care facilities;
3) to lighting, ventilation and conditioning and heat supply, rooms of health care facilities;
4) to repair and content of rooms of health care facilities;
5) to the organization and holding sanitary and anti-epidemic and sanitary and preventive actions on health care facilities;
6) to collection, neutralization, storage of medical waste on health care facilities;
7) to food conditions on health care facilities;
8) to working conditions and consumer services of personnel.
3. In these Health regulations the following concepts are used:
1) medical waste of class "A" - not differing on structure from household waste, not having dangerous properties;
2) antiseptics - the chemical antimicrobic agent intended for application on skin or fabric for the purpose of destruction of microbes;
3) aseptic department - rooms for delivery of health care in case of absence at the patient of purulent infection;
4) the aseptic mode - complex of the sanitary and sanitary and hygienic actions preventing hit of microbes in wound;
5) medical waste of class "B" - epidemiologically dangerous medical wastes (infected and potentially infected waste. The materials and tools, objects polluted by blood and other biological liquids. Pathoanatomical waste, organic operational waste (bodies, fabrics). Food wastes from infectious departments. Waste from microbiological, kliniko-diagnostic laboratories, the pharmaceutical, immunobiological productions working with microorganisms of the III-IV groups of pathogenicity. Biological waste of vivariums. Live vaccines unsuitable to use;
6) the box - the room having separate entrance for arrival of the patient from the outside. Are its part: chamber, bathroom, bathtub and lock;
7) medical waste of class "B" - extremely epidemiologically dangerous medical wastes (the materials contacting to sick especially dangerous and quarantine infectious diseases which can lead to origin extraordinary situations in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population and require holding actions for sanitary protection of the territory. Waste of laboratories, the pharmaceutical and immunobiological productions working with microorganisms І - the II groups of pathogenicity. Waste from patients with anaerobic infection and from TB patients. Waste of the microbiological laboratories which are carrying out work with causative agents of tuberculosis);
8) medical waste of class "G" - toxicological dangerous medical wastes (medicinal, including cytostatics, diagnostic, the disinfectants which are not subject to use. Mercury-containing objects, devices and equipment. Waste of raw materials and products of pharmaceutical productions. Waste from operation of the equipment, transport, systems of lighting);
9) medical waste of class "D" - the radioactive medical waste (containing radioactive materials in quantity and concentration which exceed the values regulated for radioactive materials established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of use of atomic energy);
10) health care facilities - objects on which perform the organization activity of health care and physical persons practising medicine in the field of health care;
11) the organization of health care - the legal entity performing activities in the field of health care;
12) individual maternity chamber or chamber of joint stay - the equipped room with bathroom for carrying out childbirth for one woman in labor in whom the woman in childbirth with the newborn are to the statement from hospital;
13) individual protection equipment (further - SIZ) - the means used by the worker for prevention or reduction of impact of harmful and dangerous production factors and also for protection against pollution;
14) portable medical object - the mobile consulting and diagnostic object placed based on vehicles (automobile, railway, sea, river, aviation) with the equipment and places for medical personnel;
15) medical waste - the waste which is formed in the course of rendering medical services and carrying out medical manipulations;
16) neutralization of medical waste - reduction or elimination of dangerous properties of waste by mechanical, physical and chemical or biological processing;
17) special installation on neutralization of medical waste - the specialized processing equipment intended for neutralization of medical waste, using burning, autoclaving, microwave processing, plasma processing and other methods of neutralization;
18) container for safe collection and utilization of medical waste (further - KBSU) - the waterproof and not punctured disposable reservoirs for collection and safe utilization of the sharp and pricking medical waste;
19) sanitary clothes - production clothes for protection of objects of the labor from working and working from general production pollution;
20) the sanitary and anti-epidemic mode - complex of actions for the prevention and not distribution on health care facilities of infectious and parasitic diseases;
21) the selitebny territory - the part of the territory of the settlement intended for placement of residential, public (public and business) and recreational zones, and also separate parts of engineering and transport infrastructures, other objects which placement and activities does not make the impact requiring special sanitary protection zones;
22) lock - part of the room between chamber, department and general corridor, eliminating possibility of penetration of air from one room in another by means of ventilating system and placed between rooms with various levels of air pollution.
4. The choice of the parcel of land under construction, designing of health care facilities is determined by design assignment according to requirements of the state standard rates in the field of architecture, town planning and construction, according to subitem 23-16) of article 20 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 16, 2001 "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the state standard rates in the field of architecture, town planning and construction).
5. During the designing of infectious diseases hospitals, department are provided:
1) reception where it is necessary to have at least two viewing offices or boxes;
2) the isolated departments for hospitalization of patients with airborne, intestinal, viral infections, especially dangerous and quarantine infections;
3) diagnostic department (diagnostic chambers);
6. When designing in the viewing box of infectious diseases hospital the independent isolated external entrance is provided.
7. When designing the perinatal centers, maternity hospitals it is necessary to provide postnatal chambers with a capacity no more than two maternal beds. In the perinatal center departments for holding resuscitation actions and intensive therapy by the newborn are provided.
8. The structure and the areas of departments of extracorporal fertilization is determined by engineering procedure and capacity of organization.
9. In case of arrangement of operating rooms one above another septic operating rooms are placed above aseptic.
Operational blocks (departments) are provided chanceless. Entrance for medical personnel propusknik, for patients through locks are provided through sanitary.
10. Aseptic departments (blocks) include: chambers with toilet, bathroom or shower, procedural, office of the doctor, the room of storage of sterile material and other rooms depending on profile of department.
11. Sanitary propusknik for personnel are designed as a part of three adjacent rooms. The first room is equipped with shower, the bathroom. The second room is used for putting on of net surgical suits, footwear, boot covers. The third room is intended for change and collection of the used linen.
12. In the centers of out-patient, plastic and esthetic surgery, dermato-cosmetology objects, the out-patient and polyclinic organizations, Small operational Halls with the minimum set of rooms - the operating room, preoperative, sanitary propusknik, lock are provided in case of entrance to the operating room for patients and postoperative chamber. The sanitary propusknik is designed as a part of one room which is equipped with shower with providing conditions for storage net and collection of dirty linen of personnel.
To Small operational Halls the patient arrives through lock, personnel - through preoperative.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.