of January 27, 2006 No. 13
About settlement indicator
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on December 8, 2005
This Law is directed for removal of communication between the minimum wage and payments, compensations, other payments or economic indicators established in frequency rate from the size of minimum wage, but which are not connected with compensation.
Article 1. Settlement indicator - normative cash indicator for determination of the amount of social payments, compensations, economic sanctions, administrative punishments and penalties, other economic indicators which are not connected with compensation:
- the sizes of allowances to old-age pensions, length of service and disability;
- average monthly earnings, the income (cash allowance) for calculation of pensions;
- compensations for damage to health and to the families which lost the supporter;
- costs of the patent, the license for occupations certain type of activity;
- the sizes of the provided privileges to separate categories of citizens;
- sizes of economic sanctions, administrative punishments, penalties, tax and other payments;
- sizes of authorized and other capitals of the companies;
- other social payments which are not connected with compensation.
Article 2. The settlement indicator affirms Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on representation of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic. In case of non-confirmation Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic of settlement indicator, its former size remains. For each category of payments the separate settlement indicator can be established.
Article 3. This Law becomes effective since January 1, 2006.
To the government of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this Law in a month.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.