of January 11, 2006 No. 8
About procedure for import for the address in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of products which are subject to obligatory confirmation of conformity and about recognition of the results of obligatory confirmation of conformity of products received outside the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. The authorized bodies exercising control of observance of measures for safety in the sphere of veterinary science, quarantine of plants, epidemiology, sanitation (regarding radiological safety) and ecology, perform the activities for control of the imported products at check points through frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To national authority on accreditation quarterly to represent to the State Customs Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic, other state bodies of the executive authority, legal, physical persons of the data on accredited bodies on certification of products by publication of information in mass media.
4. To the State Customs Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic monthly, to the 20th following reporting to represent to authorized body on technical regulation of the data on the imported products which are subject to obligatory confirmation of conformity issued for free circulation.
5. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 13.02.2020 No. 79.
6. Recognize invalid:
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 23, 2002 No. 242 "About approval of the Procedure for recognition of the documents confirming safety of products which are subject to mandatory control when importing to the Kyrgyz Republic";
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 19, 2002 No. 632 "About simplification of control procedure of products imported on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic on safety indicators";
- items 4 and the 5th orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 10, 2003 No. 203 "About measures for improvement of provision of medicines of the population";
- Item 2 on Department of provision of medicines and medical equipment of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic, item 4 on the State communication agency under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of the Register of the allowing documents issued by executive bodies and their structural divisions, No. 103 approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 25, 2004.
7. Determine that this resolution becomes effective in three months from the date of publication in mass media.
8. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 11, 2006, No. 8
1.1 The procedure for import in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of products which are subject to obligatory confirmation of conformity in the form of obligatory certification (further - the Procedure) is developed for the address on purpose:
- establishments of single requirements when importing to the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of products which are subject to obligatory confirmation of conformity in the form of obligatory certification (further - products), to the mandatory requirements established in the operating regulatory legal acts and (or) standards of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - mandatory requirements) for the purpose of safety of life and human health, environmental protection;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.