of September 13, 2017 No. 718
About additional measures for improvement of quality of medical services, increase in responsibility for efficiency of the held preventive events in organizations of primary health care
For the purpose of further improvement of quality of primary health care to the population, the Cabinet of Ministers decides increases in responsibility for efficiency of the held preventive events and material work incentives of health workers of organizations of primary health care taking into account the leading role and value of their activities in implementation of measures for prevention of diseases, promotion of healthy lifestyle and sanitary and hygienic culture among the population:
1. Determine the main directions of preventive actions and medical patronage of the population:
reorientation of the main objectives of organizations of primary health care mainly on precautionary, scheduled and patronage maintenance with the population;
carrying out permanent patronage job among the population, first of all women of fertile age, expectant mothers, children, and also lonely aged, the disabled people, persons needing postorenny leaving and social protection, patients with chronic diseases;
early detection of diseases and non-admission of transition of diseases to chronic form by the organization of high-quality routine inspections and carrying out laboratory and tool researches;
determination by the main criteria for evaluation of efficiency of activities of medical personnel - decrease in level of hospitalization, incidence, disability, especially satisfaction of the population with quality of the provided medical care.
2. Accept offers of the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan on introduction since October 1, 2017:
a) systems of rating performance appraisal of the central district (city) multi-profile clinics, city and rural family polyclinics, rural medical Items;
b) systems of material stimulation and encouragement of work of health workers of the central district (city) multi-profile clinics, city and rural family polyclinics, rural medical Items depending on results of rating efficiency evaluation of their work providing:
establishment of the monthly personal allowance in the amount of 5 to 20 percent from the tariff charge to the patronage nurses and general practitioners who are providing complete patronage scope of families in the attached territory and achieved positive resulting effects of the activities including decrease in incidence, lack of infantile and maternal death rate;
awarding on results of rating assessment of activities of the caused most a stir medical and average medical personnel of organizations of primary health care.
3. Approve Regulations on procedure for carrying out rating efficiency evaluation of activities of the central district (city) multi-profile clinics, city and rural family polyclinics, rural medical Items, and also medical and average medical personnel according to appendix.
4. Determine that the implementation of actions, provided by this resolution, is performed within annually allocated budgetary appropriations on forming of Fund of material stimulation and development of the medical organizations.
5. To the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
in two weeks to develop and approve in accordance with the established procedure Regulations on population scope by routine inspection and system patronage, and also procedure for the direction of patients from city and rural family polyclinics, rural medical Items for consultation, diagnostics, the resolution on medical accounting, treatments and rehabilitations in medical institutions of district, regional and republican levels;
provide the organization of holding in full preventive actions and implementation of their system monitoring;
provide control of creation and observance by the doctor of the individual plan of observation, improvement and rehabilitation of patients with chronic diseases.
6. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of December 1, 2015 No. 350 "About additional measures for strengthening of material stimulation of patronage nurses of rural medical Items" (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2015, No. 12, the Art. 104).
7. To the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Minister of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. K. Shadmanov and Information analysis department concerning health care, ecology, environmental protections, physical culture and sport of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 13, 2017 No. 718
1. This Provision determines procedure for carrying out rating efficiency evaluation of activities of the central district (city) multi-profile clinics, city and rural family polyclinics, rural medical Items (further - organizations of primary health care), and also medical and average medical personnel.
2. Carrying out rating efficiency evaluation of activities of organizations of primary health care, and also medical and average medical personnel (further - rating assessment) is performed for the purpose of:
improvement of quality of activities of organizations of primary health care and improvement of resulting effects of their work;
ensuring accomplishment of functional obligations of medical and average medical personnel, including performing routine medical examinations, patronage visit of women and children at home, organization and carrying out package of measures for ensuring sanitary and epidemic wellbeing of the population, actions for sanitary and hygienic education and implementation of healthy lifestyle;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.