of October 6, 2017 No. 624
About some questions of special economic zones
According to the subitem 2) of article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 3, 2019 "About special economic and industrial zones" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Create special economic zone (further - SEZ) "The international center of frontier cooperation "Horgos" for the period till 2041.
2. Approve enclosed:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 6, 2017 No. 624
1. The special economic zone "Seaport Aktau" (further - SEZ) is located in the territory of sea trade port, and also on part of the territory within administrative-territorial borders of the city of Aktau and Munaylinsky district of Mangystau Region according to the enclosed plan.
SEZ is port special economic zone.
The territory of SEZ constitutes 2140 hectares and is integral part of the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. SEZ is created for the purpose of the accelerated development of the region for activation of entry of economy of the republic into system of world economic bonds, creation of highly effective, including high and competitive technology productions, development of release of new types of products, investment attraction, enhancement of precepts of law of the market relations, implementation of modern methods of management and managing, increase in tourist capacity of the region and development of the highly effective, competitive tourist infrastructure capable to provide and satisfy needs of the arriving Kazakhstan and foreign tourists, and also solutions of social problems.
3. Activities of SEZ are regulated by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 3, 2019 "About special economic and industrial zones", this Provision and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3-1. The list of priority types of activity of SEZ answering the purpose of its creation and also procedure for inclusion of priority types of activity in the specified list are determined by the authorized state body performing state regulation in the field of creation, functioning and abolition of special economic and industrial zones in coordination with authorized body by state planning and the authorized body performing management in the field of ensuring receipts of taxes and other obligatory payments in the budget.
4. No. 78 is excluded according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 19.02.2021
5. Control of SEZ is exercised according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 3, 2019 "About special economic and industrial zones".
6. The taxation in the territory of SEZ is regulated by the tax legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. Customs regulation in the territory of SEZ is performed according to provisions of the customs legislation of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.