of October 2, 2017 No. 632
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for forming and maintaining the cash plan of the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of process improvement of execution of the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic, forming of the urgent cash plan for optimum use of the state money, according to Article 108 of the Budget code of the Kyrgyz Republic, articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for forming and maintaining the cash plan of the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 2, 2017 No. 632
1. This Provision is developed according to Article 108 of the Budget code of the Kyrgyz Republic and determines procedure for forming and maintaining the cash plan of the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Main objective of cash planning is forming of the urgent cash plan for use of the state money and determination of potential cash gaps for the purpose of acceptance of timely measures on their covering.
3. In this Provision the following concepts, terms and determinations are used:
the automated system of treasury (AST) - complex program, hardware-software and the hardware, methods and procedures providing generation, processing, transfer, acceptance, data storage on cash servicing of execution of the republican budget and the automated accounting in system of treasury;
authorization - the actions performed by users of the automated system of treasury (AST) when signing electronic forms of payment documents by means of the digital signature (DS) or login and the password;
the administrator of resources of the budget - the state body performing functions on charge, collection, accounting and control of correctness of calculation, completeness and timeliness of payment of tax, non-tax income (resources) of budgets of the budget system of the Kyrgyz Republic;
the budget data - information containing in summary budget list: planned data according to the income, expenses and transactions with assets and liabilities by the main managers of budgetary funds (administrators of resources of the budget), and also the limits of the budget obligations (LBO);
the budget obligation - obligation of the receiver of budgetary funds to provide accomplishment of certain tasks according to regulatory legal acts about the budget, the contract or agreement;
the main manager of budgetary funds - the state body determined by regulatory legal act about the budget, given authority on distribution of budgetary appropriations between managers and receivers of budgetary funds;
cash budget implementation - complex of the actions aimed at the organization of production processes for accumulation of money in the budget for their subsequent distribution and also accounting of the transactions connected with use of budgetary funds in the course of budget implementation;
the cash plan - the forecast of cash receipts in the budget and cash payments from the budget within the predicted month;
cash expense - transaction on expenditure of money for payment of the budget obligations assumed by the receiver of the budgetary funds in accordance with the established procedure and which are subject to payment for the account of means of the republican budget;
the limit of the budget obligations (LBO) - limit rate of budgetary funds for accomplishment by the receiver of the budget obligations;
the receiver of budgetary funds - the budget or other institution having the right to budgetary funds based on the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, the decision of relevant organ or the agreement responsible for their use and accounting;
temporarily available funds of the republican budget are the balance in cash of the republican budget on the Single treasurer account formed as result of excess of cash receipts over cash payments for specific date within the current fiscal year;
authorized state body - the central executive body authorized by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on implementation of development of state policy, coordination regulation and accomplishment of executive functions in the budget and financial spheres;
the digital signature (DS) - the sequence of symbols received as a result of transformation of initial information with use of the closed key of the EDS which allows the user of open key of the EDS to establish integrity and invariance of this information, and also the owner of the closed EDS key.
4. The cash plan of execution for budgetary funds includes:
- remaining balance of budgetary funds of the republican budget for the beginning of fiscal year (the turnover cash approved by regulatory legal act about the budget), and also balance for the beginning of the forthcoming month;
- plan for receipts of resources of the republican budget for the forthcoming month;
- the expense plan of the republican budget for the forthcoming month, connected with accomplishment of the budget obligations.
5. The authorized state body creates the cash plan for the forthcoming month with use of the specified plans for receipts and expense plans received from the budget data and also taking into account temporarily available funds of the republican budget.
6. Forming of the plan for receipts of resources of the republican budget is carried out by authorized state body together with administrators of resources of the budget for the forthcoming month by all sources according to classification of the income.
7. Forming of the expense plan of the republican budget is carried out by authorized state body by the main managers (managers) of budgetary funds by the corresponding codes of departmental classification.
8. When forming the cash plan the authorized state body performs distribution of total amounts of expenses on the main managers, managers of budgetary funds according to the budget data, their share in total expenses of the republican budget, and also remaining balance of temporarily available funds of the republican budget on the Single treasurer account.
9. For the purpose of uniform and equitable distribution of resources of the republican budget in the course of creation of the cash plan the single formula of cash planning (SFCP) is applied:
KP - the cash plan of the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic;
ROGD - maintenance expenses of public debt;
TSF - transfers in Social fund;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.