Registered by the
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 18, 2017
of July 10, 2017 No. 348
About approval of the Procedure for marking and packaging of batches of seeds and forms of the label
According to the Law of Ukraine "About seeds and landing material", I order to Item 22 of the Procedure for the carrying out certification, issue and cancellation of certificates on seeds and/or landing material approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 21, 2017 No. 97,:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. To the state company "State Center of Certification and Examination of Agricultural Products" (the EGRPOU code 39394238) to organize label printing, the seeds of agricultural plants used in case of lot identification, and to provide their accounting.
3. To submit to department of agriculture and technical policy in the AIC this order on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in the procedure established by the legislation.
4. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of agrarian policy of Ukraine of June 22, 2009 No. 426 "About approval of Rules of packaging and marking of seeds of crops in Ukraine", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on July 15, 2009 for No. 639/16655.
6. I reserve control of execution of this order.
First Deputy Minister
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Agricultural Policy and Food of Ukraine of July 10, 2017, No. 348
1. This Procedure determines the main requirements to marking and packaging of batches of seeds of the agricultural plants intended for storage, sowing and realization.
2. Action of this Procedure extends to all subjects of seed farming, physical persons entrepreneurs and legal entities (further - subjects) performing production, completion and realization of seeds.
3. The terms applied in this Procedure are applied in the values given in the Law of Ukraine "About seeds and landing material".
4. All batches of dobazovy and basic seeds irrespective of appointment, and also the batches of the certified seeds of the first generation intended for realization are subject to obligatory packaging and marking.
5. Batches of the certified seeds of the lowest generation which are intended for realization are allowed to be stored unpacked (in granaries, burta), but with obligatory marking.
6. Main types of packagings which apply in seed farming are the sacks, bags, packets, containers and bigbeg of various capacity providing reliable integrity of their content in storage time and transportations and make impossible change of their content after closing of packagings.
7. For production of packagings use materials from natural threads, the dense paper, cardboard, plastic, metal foil and other materials suitable for packaging of seeds.
8. Packaging shall be whole, strong, net, dry and disinfected from wreckers and causative agents of diseases. For packaging of the seeds intended for realization use only new packagings.
9. Seeds, intended for retail trade, pack up in small consumer pack with possible subsequent packaging in the sacks, boxes, boxes, packs and other containers conforming to requirements of Items 6, 7 presents About.
10. In the course of packaging of seeds use the scales intended for this purpose, scales batchers and other weight measuring equipment. In case of use of the vesovyboyny devices which are part of seed cleaning lines, variation from the specified mass of seeds in packaging shall not exceed 1% for melkosemenny cultures, 3% - for other cultures.
11. Seeds of oil-bearing, efiromaslichny, forage and melliferous crops pack into double sack tare or multi-wall paper bags and packets. It is allowed to use fabric sacks as outside package and as internal - the plastic bags or inserts made of polyethylene film or polypropylene.
12. Sacks, bags and packets with seeds sew up mainly with machine method, using threads according to the existing regulating documents which provide the mechanical durability of mending.
Manual setting, mending, zakleyka or thermal welding of the packagings made of the corresponding materials that provides reliability of their closing is allowed.
13. Only the packagings closed by setting or different way which allows to provide open entry to packaging content after final closing without visible violations of its integrity are subject to obligatory sealing.
14. The label shall contain all necessary information on batch of seeds. Features of marking depend on appointment seeds, type of packaging and methods of its transportation.
15. Depending on category (generation) of seeds and their appointment packaging with seeds is marked labels (labels) of the corresponding form, color and content.
16. Lot identification of seeds is performed by subjects in the course of completion and packaging of seeds.
17. Before sampling the auditor on certification (agronomist-inspector) performs the overview of the constituted batches of seeds and notes the number of the used labels, their numbers and feature of marking in "The act of selection of average (reprezentatsionny) tests of seeds for determination of sowing qualities".
Labels unused in the current year subjects have the right to use for marking of seeds which will be made next year.
18. All texts on labels and packagings are performed according to requirements of article 26 of the Law of Ukraine "About fundamentals of the state language policy". In addition to the main text, packaging may contain additional marks (abbreviations, texts, logos, drawings) which do not influence contents of information on seeds which can directly be applied on packaging.
Drawing such designations can be performed by in advance typographical method or special waterproof paint by means of cliche.
19. External labels can be made of materials on paper basis with polyvinylchloride covering or other waterproof dense paper which provides sufficient durability and does not give in to easy gap. It is allowed to use other polymeric or textile materials which along with durability provide quality of display of the main information on the label. The method of fixing of the external label depends on type of packaging and method of its closing depending on what labels sew, paste or tie to packaging.
20. The internal label which keeps within at the request of the subject in packaging or is fixed (is pasted) on its inside, shall reproduce content of external and can be made of materials of smaller density and durability.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.