of August 27, 2017 No. 675
About measures for further enhancement of procedure for forming of state programs of development and reproduction of mineral resources for system of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for geology and mineral resources
According to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 24, 2017 No. PP-3004 "About measures for creation of single geological service in system of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on geology and mineral resources", and also for the purpose of further enhancement of procedure for forming of state programs of development and reproduction of mineral resources of the republic the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for forming of state programs of development and reproduction of mineral resources on system of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on geology and mineral resources according to appendix No. 1.
2. To provide to the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on geology and mineral resources strict observance of requirements of the Provision approved by this resolution.
3. To the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan in case of approval of state programs of development and reproduction of mineral resources to pay special attention on objectivity and reliability of assessment of completeness and quality of the represented materials, and also observance of indicators of cost efficiency of the provided exploration works.
4. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan G. I. Ibragimov and the chairman of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on geology and the mineral B.F resources. Islamova.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 27, 2017 No. 675
1. This Provision determines procedure for development, approval and approval long-term (from 5 to 15 years), medium-term (for 3 years) and annual state programs of development and reproduction of mineral resources (except for works on hydrocarbons) in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Long-term, medium-term and annual state programs of development and reproduction of mineral resources (further - the Program) are developed by the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on geology and mineral resources (further - Goskomgeologiya).
3. The long-term Program has conceptual character and determines the main directions of perspective development of geological industry, proceeding from priority tasks of expansion of mineral resources of the republic taking into account world market conjuncture, progressive scientific and technical decisions in the field of geological studying of subsoil, production and conversion of mineral raw materials.
The medium-term Program concretizes the parameters and criteria determined in the directions of the long-term Program according to the strategy of perspective social and economic development of the country.
The annual Program provides complex of works on geological studying of subsoil, taking into account determination of target parameters (the direction, stage, types and amounts of works expected results, and also the amount of assignments with indication of sources of their financing) on each project and terms of their realization.
4. Long-term and medium-term Programs affirm the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Annual Programs affirm Goskomgeologiya in coordination with the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also GP "Navoiy MMC" and JSC Almalyksky MMC regarding objects and terms of conducting exploration works on precious, non-ferrous metals and uranium, amounts of surplus of their inventories.
5. Goskomgeologiya annually signs agreements on conducting exploration works with the organizations entering into its structure.
6. Monthly, quarterly and annual statements about implementation of the annual Program by the subordinated organizations are submitted in Goskomgeologiya according to agreements.
To Goskomgeologiya quarterly, till the 10th following reporting quarter provides information on the course of implementation of the annual Program, including data on surplus of forecast resources and inventories of minerals, in the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the analysis and the subsequent submission to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
7. Are determined by the long-term Program:
current status of mineral resources of the country by strategically important types of minerals;
level of security of the mining and processing enterprises operating and provided to construction with industrial inventories of mineral raw materials;
the priority directions of carrying out and development of exploration works on strategically important types of minerals by mining areas and the companies;
forecast target parameters of development of exploration works taking into account need of satisfaction of the current and perspective demands of key branches of the industry, and also increasing the product range due to implementation of innovative technology solutions.
8. The medium-term Program sets forecast target parameters for:
purposeful studying of the territory of the country taking into account intensification of carrying out complex researches on regional studying of subsoil, geological and film-making works, including in earlier not studied territories, for opening of new prospective areas of different types of minerals (except for hydrocarbons) and statements of exploration works of the subsequent stages for the purpose of diversification of industrial production;
developments and deployments of modern approaches to mineragenichesky division into districts of the territory of the country and assessment of forecast resources of minerals, and also developments of digital models of deep structure of ore areas on the basis of geographic information system of technologies (GIS-technologies);
developments of standard (reference) geological and structural models of mineral deposits for identification and assessment of their analogs in different regions of the country;
the perspective scientific directions, scientific and technical decisions, modern methods and technologies, devices and the equipment designed to increase efficiency of geological studying of subsoil;
target studying of the main mining areas for the purpose of determination of perspectives of identification of new fields and the hidden ore bodies on flanks and the deep horizons of the fulfilled fields, with assessment of forecast resources on categories P1 and P2 by providing optimum ratio of amounts of search and estimative works;
strengthenings of search, estimative and prospecting works for the purpose of building-up of industrial categories of inventories (C1 and C 2) main types of mineral raw materials in the amounts comparable to the level of their repayment.
9. The annual Program joins the works and objects provided by long-term and medium-term programs, separate decisions of the Government and also proceeding from urgent tasks of social and economic development of regions.
10. Complex researches on regional studying of subsoil, the geological and film-making, research, developmental, thematic, experienced and methodical and normative and research works included in the annual Program shall provide:
objective and reliable assessment of quantity and quality of forecast resources of different categories and allocation on their basis of the areas and sites, perspective on detection of mineral deposits, first of all in areas of the operating and created mining and processing enterprises, and also in other territories for creation of alternative sources of raw materials;
efficiency of the specialized advancing searches and search works on identification in the long term fields (sites) of minerals;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.