of August 25, 2017 No. 672
About measures for recovery of activities of the idle and low-power companies, and also effective use of the objects of state-owned property located in the Fergana region
For the purpose of recovery of activities of the idle and low-power companies, decides increases in efficiency of use of objects of state-owned property and creation of additional terms for development of private property and entrepreneurship in the Fergana Cabinet of Ministers region:
1. Take into consideration that the khokimiyat of the Fergana region together with the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on assistance to the privatized companies and development of the competition, bodies of the public and economic board carries out inventory count of the empty, idle, low-power companies and not used objects located in the Fergana region by results of which offers on their further effective use are developed.
2. Approve the Program of the measures for effective use which are empty, idle, the low-power companies, not used objects of state-owned property and the parcels of land located in the Fergana region, providing:
the list of the empty and not used objects of state-owned property offered to realization to subjects of entrepreneurship, including on "zero" redemption value, under investment obligations and subject to effective use, including shares in the authorized capital of economic societies, according to appendix No. 1 *;
the list of floor spaces and the parcels of land based on which new small industrial zones, according to appendix No. 2* are created.
3. Take into consideration that khokimiyat of the Fergana region according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 17, 2017 to No. UP-4933 "About Measures for Further Simplification of Procedures and Acceleration of Realization of Objects of State-owned Property for Use in the Entrepreneurial Purposes" and the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 16, 2017 No. PP-3067 "About measures for further enhancement of procedures of realization of objects of state-owned property" the resolution providing privatization and effective use of 49 state objects is accepted.
4. To khokimiyat of the Fergana region:
in two-month time to make the decision on creation of small industrial zones based on floor spaces and the parcels of land according to appendix No. 2 *, and also directorates of small industrial zones and to perform package of measures for the organization of their activities;
* Appendices No. No. 1-2 are given in Uzbek.
organize with involvement of the project organizations development at the expense of means of the local budget and approve in accordance with the established procedure the corresponding project and planning documentation, having provided construction necessary external, outside small industrial zones, engineering and communication networks and creation of the corresponding infrastructure, strict observance of town-planning, health, fire-proof, nature protection regulations and requirements.
5. JSC Uzbekenergo and JSC Uztransgaz in two-month time to develop and realize measures for construction and recovery of engineering production infrastructure in the territories of small industrial zones.
6. Grant the right to hokima of areas (cities) of the Fergana region together with SUE Center of Lease of State-owned Property to make decisions on transfer to lease for conducting business activity for a period of up to one year of not used objects (areas) of state-owned property assigned to republican state bodies, except for objects located in the territory of the respective area (city) not privatizeable, in case of failure to provide of their transfer to lease by asset holders within two months after the corresponding address of hokim of the area (city). At the same time stipulated by the legislation assignments to asset holders go to the budget of the respective area (city).
7. Grant to hokim of the Fergana region the right to accept in coordination with the ministries, departments and economic associations - asset holders of the decision on acceptance in operational management of khokimiyats of areas (cities) of the empty and not used objects of state-owned property, except for objects, not privatizeable or privatization of which is performed according to decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
8. Make changes to some orders of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 3.
9. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov, the chairman of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on assistance to the privatized companies and development of the competition of R. A. Gulyamov and hokim of the Fergana region of Sh. M. Ganiyev.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 3
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Cabinet of Ministers of August 25, 2017 No. 672
1. 84, the 85 and 86 appendices No. 1 to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of May 17, 2017 No. 291 "About additional measures for ensuring effective management of objects of state-owned property" to exclude line items.
2. No. 295 "About additional measures for realization in private property of the objects and assets belonging to the state" to exclude line items of the 59 and 66 appendix No. 2 to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of May 19, 2017.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.