of August 17, 2017 No. 614
About approval of Rules of forming of the joint commission on quality of medical services and regulations on its activities
In compliance with Item 3 of article 11-1 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1) rules of forming of the joint commission on quality of medical services according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) regulations on activities of the joint commission on quality of medical services according to appendix 2 to this order.
2. To provide to department of the organization of medical care of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Aktayeva L. M.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 17, 2017 No. 614
1. These rules of forming of the joint commission on quality of medical services (further - the Commission) are developed according to Item 3 of article 11-1 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About health of the people and health care system" and regulate procedure for forming of the Commission.
2. The commission is permanent advisory advisory body under the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Ministry).
3. The commission is created for development of recommendations about enhancement of clinical protocols, standards of medical education, provision of medicines, quality control system and availability of services in the field of health care.
4. The commission consists of representatives of the Ministries, National chamber of entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of Atameken and non-governmental organizations (further - NGO).
From each NPO Komissii only one representative is included.
5. The total quantity of members of the commission constitutes odd number. Representatives of NGO as a part of the Commission constitutes no more than a half from total quantity of members of the commission.
6. The term of office of the Commission constitutes three years.
1) the publication of the announcement of carrying out candidate screen in the Commission;
2) documents acceptance from alternate members of the Commission;
3) creation of working group on consideration of documents and to candidate screen in members of the commission;
4) consideration by the working group of documents of alternate members of the Commission on compliance to the requirements established in Item 9 of these rules;
5) pronouncement by the working group of recommendations about forming of structure of the Commission;
6) decision of the Ministry on statement of structure of the Commission.
8. For the purpose of candidate screen in members of the commission the Ministry places on Internet resource the announcement with indication of the postal address, submission due dates of documents, the e-mail address.
1) the statement in any form;
2) the summary containing data on professional and (or) public work with indication of autobiographical data with the photo and contact information (phone, the e-mail address);
3) copies of the identity document, the diploma about the higher education (medical, economic, legal), the document confirming labor activity of the worker on executive positions in health sector at least 5 years;
4) the document confirming lack of criminal record, including lack of criminal record in making of corruption crime and (or) corruption offense;
5) the references from the psychoneurological and narcological organization of condition / not condition on dispensary accounting in form No. 035-2/u approved by the order of the acting minister of health care of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2010 No. 907 "About approval of forms of primary medical documentation of the organizations of health care" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 6697).
11. At meetings of working group decisions are made by a majority vote from number of the present her members by open voting. In case of equality of votes the decision for which the head of working group voted is deemed accepted.
12. By results of consideration the working group takes out recommendations about statement of structure of the Commission.
13. The Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan or person fulfilling its duties, having considered the recommendations provided by working group, takes out one of the following decisions:
1) about statement of structure of the Commission by the publication of the order;
2) about refusal in statement of structure of the Commission.
In case of the decision making provided by the subitem 2) of Item 13 of these rules repeated selection appears.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.