It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On May 27, 2003 No. 1245
of May 7, 2003 No. 62
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for issue of warrants for receipt of inventory items and their leave by proxy
Based on the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About financial accounting" and according to the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan approved by the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 18, 2017 No. PP-2847, I order:
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 7, 2003 No. 62
This Provision is developed based on the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About financial accounting" and establishes procedure for issue of warrants for receipt of commodity material values and their leave by proxy.
1. Action of this provision extends to all companies, the organizations and organizations of the Republic of Uzbekistan, irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental subordination (further - the companies).
2. The power of attorney the written authorization issued by the company to the authorized representative for receipt of inventory items from suppliers in the procedure established by the legislation is recognized. The authorized representative acts within the powers conferred to it by proxy.
3. Warrants for receipt of inventory items are drawn up at the discretion of the company or for form according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision (in case of accounting of the issued powers of attorney in back to the book of powers of attorney), or in form according to appendix No. 2 to this Provision (in case of accounting of the issued powers of attorney in the magazine).
Powers of attorney are signed by the director or persons determined by it in the procedure established by the legislation.
4. Powers of attorney are issued on receipt of the inventory items released by the supplier under the agreement and other transactions.
In cases when the authorized representative receive required inventory items in one place (from one warehouse), but under several agreements and other transactions, one power of attorney with indication of in it numbers and dates of all agreements and other transactions or several powers of attorney can be issued to it if commodity material values have to be received in several warehouses.
In case of the statement of powers of attorney the list of the material values which are subject to obtaining is filled in if names and amount of the inventory items which are subject to obtaining are not provided in the document for leave (agreements, etc.) specified in the power of attorney or if by proxy receive only part of the inventory items given in the document for leave. If all names and amounts of inventory items specified in the document for leave, then the list of values on the back to the power of attorney by proxy turn out it can not be filled. In this case in this part of the power of attorney the name, number and document date are specified leave, and also the total amount of the received inventory items.
5. In case of issue of the power of attorney is registered in back of the book of powers of attorney or the Register of the issued powers of attorney depending on what form of powers of attorney is chosen by the company.
The book of powers of attorney shall be numbered and strung together. On the last leaf of the book behind the signatures of the director or persons determined by it entry "In this book is made it is numbered... sheets". The number of sheets is specified in cursive script.
The register of the issued powers of attorney is conducted in form according to appendix No. 3 to this Provision which shall be numbered and strung together. On the last leaf of the magazine behind the signatures of the director or persons determined by it entry "In this magazine is made it is numbered... sheets". The number of sheets is specified in cursive script.
Books of powers of attorney and "Registers of the issued powers of attorney" shall be stored at person responsible for registration of powers of attorney.
Issue of the powers of attorney which fully or partially are not completed and powers of attorney without specimen signatures of persons addressed to which they are written out is not allowed.
6. Effective period of the power of attorney is established depending on possibility of obtaining and export of the corresponding values under the agreement and other transactions based on which the power of attorney, but no more than the term established by the legislation is issued.
7. In case of deprivation of the authorized representative of the right to values under the powers of attorney issued to it which effective period did not expire yet the receiver of inventory items immediately informs the supplier of cancellation of the relevant powers of attorney. From the moment of receipt of such notice leave of values under the cancelled power of attorney stops. In these cases for leave of values under the cancelled powers of attorney responsibility is born by the supplier.
8. The authorized representative shall submit after receipt of values to accounts department of the company documents on accomplishment of orders and on delivery on warehouse (storage room) or to the corresponding responsible person of the inventory items received by it.
Unused powers of attorney shall be returned to the company which issued them next day after the expiration of their action.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.