of September 8, 2017 No. 723
About approval of the National program of social integration of persons with limited opportunities for 2017-2022
For the purpose of accomplishment of provisions of article 2 of the Law No. 166 of July 9, 2010 on ratification of the Convention of the United Nations on the rights of disabled people (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, Art. No. 126-128, 428) and the Law No. 60 of March 30, 2012 on social integration of persons with limited opportunities (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 155-159, 508), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1) the National program of social integration of persons with limited opportunities for 2017-2022 according to appendix No. 1;
2. Financing of the actions provided in the Action plan on implementation of the National program of social integration of persons with limited opportunities for 2017-2022 will be performed by responsible bodies for the account and within means of the national public budget and from other financial sources according to the current legislation.
3. To responsible bodies of the central public management:
1) to provide annually necessary financial resources for implementation of actions, included in the specified Action plan;
2) to take on the basis of functional competences necessary measures for accomplishment of the National program and annually, till March 1, to represent to the Ministry of Health, work and social protection the report on the achieved results.
4. Bodies of local public authority are recommended to provide:
1) implementation of actions, included in the specified Action plan, within the planned and approved financial resources according to the legislation and requirements at the local level;
2) taking measures on the basis of the functional competences necessary for implementation of the National program, and representation annually, till March 1, to the Ministry of Health, work and social protection of the report on the achieved results.
5. To the Ministry of Health, work and social protection on the basis of the reports submitted by responsible bodies to generalize and represent annually, till April 15, to the Government the report on implementation of the Action plan on implementation of the specified National program.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Health, work and social protection.
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economy and Infrastructure
Minister of Health, work and social protection
Minister of Education, culture and researches
Minister of Agriculture, regional development and environment
Minister of Finance
Octavian to Armash
Minister of Justice
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of September 8, 2017 No. 723
1. The national program of social integration of persons with limited opportunities for 2017-2022 (further – the Program) provides cross-industry approach to social integration of persons with limited opportunities and ensuring compliance with their basic rights on an equal basis with other citizens in all spheres of social life.
2. Need for development of this Program is determined by problems with which persons face limited opportunities in the Republic of Moldova, and the need for creation of the integral conditions for implementation of the Convention of the UN on the rights of persons with limited opportunities (further – the Convention of the UN) ratified by the Republic of Moldova by means of the Law No. 166 of July 9, 2010. At the same time this Program provides measures for implementation of recommendations of the international experts concerning observance of the rights of persons with limited opportunities in the Republic of Moldova.
3. The priority directions of this Program the next 6 years were established as a result of consultation with bodies of the central and local public authority, civil society, the academic circle and persons with various types of restriction of opportunities.
4. Approval of this Program will allow to increase efficiency and to concentrate efforts of all public institutions, civil society and partners in development for the purpose of ensuring implementation of provisions of the Convention of the UN in various industry and cross-industry politicians.
5. Implementation of this Program will provide observance of the rights and participation of persons with limited opportunities in society, will create the best opportunities for social integration, promoting thus accomplishment by the Republic of Moldova of the national and international obligations assumed in the context of strategic tasks in the field of ensuring human rights.
6. According to statistical data, in the Republic of Moldova about 181 thousand persons with limited opportunities, including 12 thousand children are registered. Persons with limited opportunities constitute 5,2 of % of the total number of the population of the country, and children with limited opportunities – about 2% of total quantity of children in the Republic of Moldova.
7. Ratification of the Convention of the UN by the Republic of Moldova marked considerable changes in approach to restriction of opportunities, not only from the point of view of social protection and the state of health, but also from the point of view of promotion and respect for human rights, social integration, human values and equality of chances.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.