It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On April 15, 2002 No. 1125
of March 13, 2002 No. 2002-3
about approval of the Instruction for destruction of documentary securities
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the security market" and the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 7, 2019 "About approval of regulations on the Agency on market development of the capital of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Fonda of assistance to market development of the capital under Agency on market development of the capital of the Republic of Uzbekistan" I order to No. 650:
1. Approve the Instruction for destruction of documentary securities according to appendix.
Yunusmatov M. S.
Approved by the Order of the CEO of the Center for coordination and control of functioning of the security market under the State Property Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan
This Instruction according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the security market" determines procedure for retirement and destruction of documentary securities which releases undergo the procedure of state registration in authorized state body on regulation of the security market or its territorial subdivisions.
1. Retirement and destruction of documentary securities (further - securities) is made by the issuer in the following cases:
in case of increase or reduction of nominal value of securities;
in case of reduction of authorized capital of joint-stock company by reducing total quantity of shares (regarding the reduced number of shares);
in case of recognition of issue of securities cancelled, including in case of issue of securities without state registration;
by reorganization of the issuer by which one or more issues of securities are cancelled;
in case of liquidation of the issuer of securities;
in case of change of the name of the issuer;
in case of bond redemption and their coupons if they are provided in the decision on their release;
when replacing of the damaged securities or securities with completely completed graphs for specifying of the name (name) of their owners;
in case of change of issue of securities from documentary form on paperless;
in case of change of bearer securities on personalized securities;
in case of consolidation, crushing, converting of securities;
in other cases.
2. If withdrawal of securities from the address is followed by cancellation of state registration of issue of securities, issuers shall provide to authorized state body on regulation of the security market documents, been the basis for such cancellation.
3. Issuers shall inform authorized state body on regulation of the security market or its territorial subdivision (in place of registration of issue of securities) on destruction of securities in one month prior to expected date of destruction.
During the specified term the authorized state body on regulation of the security market checks the available documents of the issuer for the right of destruction of securities whether exchange of securities is made, if necessary charges to Central Securities Depository (further - the Central depositary) to provide information on withdrawal by the issuer of the securities which are liable to destruction and to check whether owners of securities are informed.
4. Destruction of securities is performed by the commission created by the issuer.
Representatives of the issuer, authorized state body on regulation of the security market and Central depositary are part of the commission.
Destruction of the documentary securities of the liquidated issuers which are kept in the Central depositary whose issues of securities are excluded from the Unified state register of release of issued securities is performed by the commission as a part of representatives of the Central depositary and authorized state body on regulation of the security market.
5. Powers of members of the commission shall be confirmed by powers of attorney.
6. Securities are destroyed by their burning or physical crushing.
7. Results of destruction of securities are drawn up by the statement which is drawn up in 3 copies and shall be signed by members of the commission. The act affirms executive body of the issuer.
In case, the provided in paragraph three of item 4 of this Instruction, the statement is drawn up in 2 copies and shall be signed by members of the commission. The act affirms the CEO of the Central depositary and is sealed it.
8. The act, stipulated in Item the 7th this Instruction, shall contain the following data:
the list of members of the commission on destruction of securities with indication of the positions held by them;
full name of the issuer which securities are liable to destruction;
documentary basis for destruction of securities;
date of cancellation of state registration of issue of securities, in case of its cancellation;
date of destruction of securities;
type, category (type), form of securities, state registration number of issue of securities;
the name of authorized state body on regulation of the security market or its territorial subdivision which performed state registration of issue of securities, being liable to destruction;
total quantity of the destroyed securities;
series and number of the form of each destroyed personalized security with indication of First name, middle initial, last name (name) of its owner;
account numbers of depot on securities which release is changed from documentary form to paperless.
9. One copy of the act of destruction of securities is stored at the representative of authorized state body on regulation of the security market.
In one copy the act of destruction of securities remains stored at the issuer and the Central depositary.
10. In case of discrepancy in content or losses by the issuer of the act, the copy of the act provided to authorized state body on regulation of the security market or its territorial subdivision is prevailing.
11. Authorized state body on regulation of the security market and its territorial subdivisions shall attach copy of the act of destruction of securities in shared folder of documents (case) of the issuer which securities were destroyed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.