of July 25, 2017 No. 382
About approval of Rules of the organization of activities of security guard and patrol service of bodies of military police of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 6) of Item 1 of article 9-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 21, 2005 "About bodies of military police" I ORDER:
2. To provide to head department of military police of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction of this order in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in paper and electronic types within ten calendar days from the date of state registration;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its first official publication;
4) the direction of data in Legal department of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item within ten calendar days from the date of state registration.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy Minister of Defence - the chief of the General Staff of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Bring this order to officials in the part concerning them.
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan colonel general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 25, 2017 No. 382
1. These rules of the organization of activities of security guard and patrol service of bodies of military police of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) determine procedure for the organization of activities of security guard and patrol service of bodies of military police of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The security guard and patrol service (further - PPS) is component of activities of military police and is intended for accomplishment of tasks on law enforcement and respecting the rule of law in garrisons.
3. For service patrols pedestrian or on cars are appointed.
4. More than two patrols unite in patrol group under single management for the solution of joint tasks. The officer or the contract serviceman is appointed the chief of patrol group.
5. The post of protection of procedure is intended for accomplishment of the obligations assigned to it by continuous observation of certain site of the area (object) and consists of two and more servicemen.
6. The route of patrol is established as transit with the territory adjoining to it in visibility limits and audibility.
7. Extent of route of patrol is determined by the chief of body of military police, proceeding from conditions of the area, criminogenic situation in garrison and capability of patrol to cover the specified area within one hour. Depending on conditions of service and situation the extent of route can be increased or reduced.
8. For accomplishment of suddenly arising tasks in case of execution of PPS in division of military police the reserve of forces and means is created.
9. The military personnel going on watch receives special means according to calculation of forces and means about what the corresponding entry in the Book of accounting of issue of special means in form, according to appendix 1 to these rules which is registered in division of unclassified clerical work of body of military police is made.
10. The list of the special means used by bodies of military police:
1) individual protection equipment: helmet, vest protective easy (bullet-proof vest), shock-proof board;
2) means of active defense: product stick rubber "TONFA" or its modifications, product BR-73 (handcuffs), gas garnets, aerosol package, traumatic weapon;
3) means of ensuring of special transactions: stun grenades, devices for opening of doors, devices for forced stop of motor transport;
4) wearable radio station, automobile and wearable video recorders.
Special means are replaced with analogs or updated in process of development and receipt of new samples.
11. Special means are in permanent readiness for application and are stored at body of military police on duty.
12. The military personnel patrol пастовой services of bodies of military police uses physical force, special means, including guard dogs, and weapon, according to requirements articles 11 and 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 21, 2005 "About bodies of military police".
13. Special means are applied only in cases when are used and other forms of precautionary impact on the offender did not yield desirable results.
14. The type of special means and intensity of its application are determined taking into account the developing situation, nature of offense and the identity of the offender, and also tactical technical characteristics of special means.
15. In case of application of special means, the following conditions are complied:
1) the preliminary prevention of persons against whom these means will be used, in the Kazakh and Russian languages, and also provision of sufficient time for accomplishment of the imposed requirement is obligatory, except as specified, when the delay can entail heavy effects or when such prevention in the created situation is impossible. The prevention can be voice, and on condition of considerable distance or the address to big group of offenders - through loud-speaking installations, amplifiers of the speech and in all cases at least two times, with provision of sufficient time for response are repeated;
2) ensuring the smallest damnification to offenders, provisions by the victim of medical care;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.