of July 25, 2017 No. 382
About approval of Rules of the organization of activities of security guard and patrol service of bodies of military police of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 6) of Item 1 of article 9-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 21, 2005 "About bodies of military police" I ORDER:
2. To provide to head department of military police of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction of this order in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in paper and electronic types within ten calendar days from the date of state registration;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its first official publication;
4) the direction of data in Legal department of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item within ten calendar days from the date of state registration.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy Minister of Defence - the chief of the General Staff of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Bring this order to officials in the part concerning them.
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan colonel general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 25, 2017 No. 382
1. These rules of the organization of activities of security guard and patrol service of bodies of military police of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) determine procedure for the organization of activities of security guard and patrol service of bodies of military police of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - OVP).
The organization of activities of security guard and patrol service of OVP includes:
1) preparation and instructing of patrol force;
2) service by patrol force;
3) control of service of patrol forces.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) check-point of military police (further - the VP check point) - the patrol force exposed for providing access control or traffic restriction of transport and pedestrians on certain area (the area, object) during actions with participation of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan, emergence of natural disasters, epidemics and emergency situations;
2) patrol post of military police (further - the Post) - the place or the site of the area on which the patrol force carries out tasks within competence. Posts are exposed where it is necessary to provide permanent presence of patrol force, for the purpose of observation and operational taking measures to the prevention and suppression of offenses;
3) patrol group of military police - several patrol forces combined for service on patrol route (post, the VP check point). The senior of patrol group is determined by the order of the chief of OVP;
4) the special equipment vehicle - the OVP vehicle equipped with the means of communication, the video recorder, special light and sound signals, and also painted according to special tsvetografichesky schemes, identification marks, texts and used for providing law and order on patrol routes (posts, the VP check point), delivery in OVP of the detained persons, and also movement of pedestrian patrol forces in places of service;
5) patrol route - the established transit of patrol force with the territory adjoining to it which borders are determined on the area depending on the military objects located on route, venues of leisure of the military personnel, military camps, shopping facilities, bus and railway stations (stations), the airports. Extent of routes is calculated the authorized officer of security guard and patrol service of OVP, depending on criminogenic to situation;
6) security guard and patrol service of OVP (further - PPS) - structural division as a part of OVP which tasks are providing law and order in Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan, prevention, the prevention, identification, suppression and disclosure of crimes and offenses within competence;
7) patrol force of PPS - the patrol (pedestrian or on special equipment vehicles) consisting of two and more servicemen of military police (the chief of patrol and the patrolman) who are carrying out the tasks assigned to patrol force on providing law and order in Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan on patrol route, check-points of military police, and also patrol posts of military police within competence;
8) PPS reserve - the staff of OVP attracted to service on patrol routes (posts, the VP check point) in connection with deterioration in criminogenic situation, strengthening of patrol forces, holding raid actions, search of the military personnel disappearing from the bodies of inquiry, investigation and court which self-willedally left location of military units during military actions with participation of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan and also emergence of natural disasters, epidemics and other emergency situations;
9) raid actions of PPS - complex of organizational and preventive measures on prevention of the offenses directed to preserving and strengthening of law and order by identification, studying, elimination of the reasons and conditions promoting making of offenses in Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
10) PPS authorized officer - the official who is permanent or temporarily given ex-officio full powers on the PPS organization.
Chapter 2. Preparation and instructing of patrol forces
3. Arrangement of patrol forces the forthcoming days is drawn up by daily relevant order of the chief of OVP with indication of the information about structure of patrol forces, patrol routes (post, the VP check point), time of service and rest.
4. On each route of patrol (post, the VP check point) the card in form according to appendix 1 to these rules is constituted.
The patrol route card (post, the VP check point) is constituted in duplicate from which 1 copy is stored in control room OVP, the 2nd copy is issued to the chief of patrol before zastupleniye in patrol force.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.