of August 30, 2017 No. 696
About the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Finance
Based on Item b) article 7 of the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412) DECIDES: the Government
1) Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Finance according to appendix No. 1;
2) Structure of central office of the Ministry of Finance according to appendix No. 2;
3) to Organigramm of central office of the Ministry of Finance according to appendix No. 3;
4) the List of regional treasuries of the Ministry of Finance according to appendix No. 4.
5) the List of the administrative authorities subordinated to the Ministry of Finance, according to appendix No. 5;
6) the List of public organizations in which the Ministry of Finance acts as the founder, according to appendix No. 6
2. Establish the extreme number of staff of central office and regional treasuries of the Ministry of Finance in number of 335 units with the annual salary fund according to the current legislation.
3. In the Ministry of Finance four state secretaries, the secretary general of the ministry and board act.
4. In the Ministry of Finance regional treasuries as its deconcentrated public services will be organized and operate on places, without the status of the legal entity which fulfill duties of the Ministry in the field of the organization and functioning of system of treasury. The procedure for the organization and functioning of regional treasuries of the Ministry of Finance is established by the Minister of Finance.
5. To the Ministry of Finance from the date of entry into force of this resolution to submit within 3-month term to the Government the list of subordinated administrative authorities, the list of public organizations in which the Ministry acts as the founder, the list of the state companies in which the Ministry performs functions the founder/list of joint-stock companies in which the Ministry manages the block of shares of the state; the specified lists are component of this regulation.
6. In Item 7 of appendix No. 1 to the Order of the Government No. 657 of November 6, 2009. "About approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the State office, its structure and extreme number" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No. 162, to the Art. 724), with subsequent changes and amendments, the subitem h) to state in the following edition:
"h) coordinates and provides planning process, monitoring, management and assessment of the technical assistance provided by the international organizations and the donor countries;".
7. Recognize invalid paragraphs two, the third, fourth and eighth Item 1, Items 2 and 3, and also appendices No. 1, of 2, 3 and 7 to the Order of the Government No. 1265 of November 14, 2008. "About regulation of activities of the Ministry of Finance" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, Art. No. 208-209, 1278), with subsequent changes and amendments.
Minister of Finance
Octavian to Armash
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of August 30, 2017 No. 696
1. The regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Finance (further – the Provision) regulate the mission, functions, competences and the rights of the Ministry, and also the organization of activities.
2. The Ministry of Finance (further – the Ministry) is the central industry body of public management which provides realization of policy of the state in the competences entrusted to it.
3. The ministry is legal entity of the public law with the location in municipium of Chisinau, has the name, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova, treasurer and bank accounts, and also other specific attributes of bodies of public management established by the legislation.
4. In the activities the Ministry is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government, other regulations, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, ordinances, resolutions and orders of the Government, and also this Provision.
5. The mission of the ministry is implementation of management of public finances, implementation of the principle of proper management, development effective public the politician in the areas provided in Item 6, quality monitoring the politician and regulations, the offer of the reasonable interventions of the state providing effective solutions in competences, the analysis of situations and problems, providing the best ratio between the expected results and the provided costs.
1) public finance:
b) public debt, state guarantees and state recrediting;
c) assets and state-owned property;
d) financial inspection;
e) public capital expenditures;
2) taxes and duties;
4) financial accounting, audit and financial reporting;
4-1) accounting and audit in the corporate sector;
5) public procurements;
6) external help
7) internal state financial control;
8) compensation in the budget sector;
9) banking and non-bank financial sector;
10) precious metals and gemstones;
11) estimative activities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.