of August 30, 2017 No. 698
About the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Justice
Based on the subitem b) article 7 of the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412) and article 14 of the Law No. 98/2012 on the central branch public management (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 160-164, 537) DECIDES: the Government
1) Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Justice according to appendix No. 1;
2) Structure of central office of the Ministry of Justice according to appendix No. 2;
3) to Organigramm of central office of the Ministry of Justice according to appendix No. 3;
4) the List of the administrative authorities subordinated to the Ministry of Justice, according to appendix No. 4.
2. Establish the extreme number of staff of central office of the Ministry of Justice in number of 105 units with the annual salary fund according to the current legislation.
3. In the Ministry of Justice three state secretaries, the secretary general of the ministry and board act.
4. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of 27.02.2019 No. 143
5. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of 27.02.2019 No. 143
Minister of Justice
Minister of Finance
Octavian to Armash
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of August 30, 2017 No. 698
1. The regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Justice (further – the Provision) regulate mission, functions, spheres of activity and its rights, and also the organization of activities.
2. The Ministry of Justice (further – the Ministry) is the central industry body of public management which provides realization of policy of the state in the spheres of activity entrusted to it.
3. The ministry is legal entity of the public law with the location in municipium of Chisinau, has the name, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova, treasurer accounts, and also other specific attributes of bodies of public management established by the legislation.
4. In the activities the Ministry is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government and other regulations, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, ordinances, resolutions and orders of the Government, and also this Provision.
5. The mission of the Ministry is the analysis of situation and problems in the managed spheres of activity, development effective public the politician in the areas provided in Item 6, quality monitoring the politician and regulations and the offer of reasonable measures of intervention of the state as a result of which effective solutions in competences, including in other areas which are within the competence according to regulations, with providing the best ratio between the expected results and the provided costs will be made.
6. The ministry realizes the functions established by this Provision in the following areas:
1) reform of system of justice and right;
2) lawmaking and enhancement of the legislation;
3) legal information, accounting and systematization of the legislation;
4) the international relations in the field of justice and human rights;
5) representative office of the Government in the European Court of Human Rights;
6) representative office of the Government in Parliament and in the Constitutional court;
7) representation of interests of the state in degrees of jurisdiction;
8) legal professions and services;
9) state policies in the field of execution of criminal penalties;
10) administration in the limits set by the law, degrees of jurisdiction;
11) state registration of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs;
12) non-profit organizations;
13) acts of civil status;
14) judicial examination;
15) anti-corruption and integrity;
16) archive and record keeping.
1) development of analyses of ex ante of documents the politician, drafts of regulations in the areas provided in Item 6, including for ensuring execution of regulations and presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova in cooperation with the corresponding representatives of civil society and business community;
2) consideration and creation of the conclusions according to the drafts of regulations developed by other bodies of public management adjacent to sphere of activity of the Ministry and implementation of legal examination of all drafts of the regulations developed by other bodies of public management;
2-1) monitoring of assessment and line item of the Republic of Moldova within the international indicators and ratings which belong to the specific areas, and development of offers on their improvement;
2-2) monitoring of perception by citizens and economic agents public the politician, regulations and the state activities in spheres of activity, specific to the ministry, and development of offers on their improvement;
2-3) monitoring of quality public the politician and regulations in the spheres of activity specific to the ministry, including in cooperation with civil society and private sector;
3) assistance to maintenance of stability and quality of the legislation, to respect for the principle of rule of law, monitoring of implementation of the legislation and generalization of results of monitoring;
4) it is excluded;
5) coordination of process of consideration and implementation in the national legal system of recommendations of experts of the Council of Europe;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.