of August 14, 2017 No. 78
About approval of the Regulations on application of the digital signature in bank system of Ukraine
According to Articles 7, of 15, "About the National Bank of Ukraine", for the purpose of determination of procedure for application of the digital signature, including the digital signature, in bank system of Ukraine the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine decides 56 Laws of Ukraine:
1. Approve Regulations on application of the digital signature in bank system of Ukraine which are applied.
2. To department of safety (Skomarovsky A. A.) after official publication to bring contents of this resolution to the attention of banks of Ukraine for use in work.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the First Deputy Chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Smoliya Ya. V.
Acting as chairman
Ya. V. Smoly
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of August 14, 2017 No. 78
1. This Provision is developed according to the Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", "About electronic confidential services", "About electronic documents and electronic document management" and determines organizational and methodological conditions of application of the digital signature (further - the EDS) and electronic seal in bank system of Ukraine during creation, processing and storage of electronic documents.
2. The chairman of the board of bank bears responsibility for the organization of application of the EDS and electronic seals in bank of Ukraine if another is not established by the legislation of Ukraine.
3. In this Provision terms are used in such value:
1) the digital signature of the National Bank of Ukraine (further - the EDS of National Bank) - the advanced digital signature or advanced electronic seal which is used in payment systems of the National Bank of Ukraine and information tasks of the National Bank of Ukraine according to regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of Ukraine;
2) the partner of bank - any legal entity or physical person having relations of financial nature with bank. The partner can have at the same time with bank relations of other nature, including labor;
3) integrity checking - the procedure which gives the chance of identification of any changes in the electronic document and changes of the EDS after signing of the electronic document;
4) the simple digital signature (further - the simple EDS) - any kind of the EDS, except the qualified EDS enhanced by the EDS, the EDS of National Bank;
5) subjects of electronic interaction - National Bank of Ukraine, banks, commercial agents of banks, clients and partners of banks of Ukraine.
Other terms in this Provision are used in the values given in the Laws of Ukraine "About banks and banking activity", "About electronic confidential services", "About electronic documents and electronic document management", "About prevention and counteraction of legalization (washing) of income gained in the criminal way, to financing of terrorism and financing of distribution of weapons of mass destruction".
4. Action of this Provision extends to subjects of electronic interaction.
5. The EDS is obligatory detail of the electronic document.
6. Regulations of this Provision on use of the EDS in no way cannot be interpreted as such which somehow limit the rights of subjects of electronic interaction to make transactions in oral form or in the form of paper documents (to change, supplement or terminate electronic documents paper documents or in other form which is not forbidden by the legislation of Ukraine and vice versa).
7. Creation and storage of electronic documents in bank system is performed with possibility of check of their integrity and authenticity.
8. The signer which creates the electronic document with the EDS confirms to these that it studied all text of the document, completely understood its content, has no objections to the text of the document (or his objections are brought as separate detail of the document) and consciously applied the EDS in the context provided by the document (signed, claimed, approved, vised, showed, examined).
9. EDS are created in the sequence determined by the applied technology of information processing if the electronic document is signed by two or more officials of the subject of electronic interaction or representatives of two or more subjects of electronic interaction. The technology of information processing is developed taking into account the legislation of Ukraine.
Creation of the electronic document comes to the end with creation of the last EDS according to technology of creation of such electronic document.
10. Banks of Ukraine shall develop internal documents in which the procedure shall be provided taking into account requirements of the legislation of Ukraine:
1) creations and assurances of the electronic copy of the paper document;
2) creations and assurances of the copy on paper from the electronic document;
3) identifications of any changes in the electronic document;
4) identifications of any changes of the EDS after signing of the electronic document;
5) works with advanced electronic seal and qualified electronic seal of bank.
These internal documents can be processed in the form of separate documents, one document or to be parts/parts of other/other documents/documents.
Person authorized according to statutory documents of bank approves the specified documents and the bank shall provide to them easy access of clients and prospective clients.
11. The EDS has legal force irrespective of the technologies applied to creation of the EDS if answers the following conditions:
1) the electronic data used for creation of the EDS are unique both are unambiguously connected with subscriber and not connected with any person;
2) the EDS allows to identify the signer unambiguously;
3) the technology of application of the EDS provides to signer during signing control of electronic data which are signed, and electronic data which are used for creation of the EDS;
4) during check according to the procedure approved in bank any changes in the electronic document are not revealed;
5) during check according to the procedure approved in bank any changes of the EDS after signing of the electronic document are not revealed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.