of August 30, 2017 No. 691
About the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Education, culture and researches
Based on Item b) article 7 of the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412) DECIDES: the Government
1) Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Education, culture and researches, according to appendix No. 1;
2) Structure of central office of the Ministry of Education, culture and researches, according to appendix No. 2;
3) to Organigramm of central office of the Ministry of Education, culture and researches, according to appendix No. 3;
4) the List of the organizations of the public law in areas of researches and innovations in which the Ministry of Education, culture and researches performs function of the founder, according to appendix No. 3-1;
2. Establish the extreme number of staff of central office of the Ministry of Education, culture and researches in number of 112 units, with the annual salary fund according to the current legislation.
3. In the Ministry of Education, culture and researches four state secretaries, one secretary general of the ministry and board act.
4. To the Ministry of Education, culture and researches within three months from the date of entry into force of this resolution to provide to the Government the list of the administrative authorities which are under its supervision, the list of public organizations in which acts as the founder, the list of the state companies in which performs functions of the founder, the list of joint-stock companies in which manages the block of shares of the state; the specified lists are component of this regulation.
5. Recognize invalid some orders of the Government, according to appendix No. 4.
Minister of Education, culture and researches
Minister of Finance
Octavian to Armash
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of August 30, 2017 No. 691
1. Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Education, culture and researches (further – the Provision) regulate the mission, functions, spheres of activity and the rights of the Ministry, and also the organization of activities.
2. The Ministry of Education, cultures and researches (further – the Ministry) is the central industry body of public management which provides realization of policy of the state in the spheres of activity entrusted to it.
3. The ministry is legal entity of the public law with the location in municipium of Chisinau, has the name, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova, treasurer accounts, and also other specific attributes of bodies of public management established by the legislation.
4. In the activities the Ministry is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government and other regulations, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, ordinances, resolutions and orders of the Government, and also this Provision.
5. The mission of the Ministry is the analysis of situation and problems in the managed spheres of activity, development effective public the politician in the areas provided in Item 6, quality monitoring the politician and regulations and the offer of reasonable measures of intervention of the state as a result of which effective solutions in competences, with providing the best ratio between the expected results and the provided costs will be made.
6. The ministry performs the functions established by this Provision in the following spheres of activity:
2) culture and national heritage;
3) research and innovations;
5) physical culture and sport;
6) the interethnic relations and functioning of languages in the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
1) development of analyses of ex ante of documents the politician, drafts of regulations in the areas provided in Item 6, including for ensuring execution of regulations and presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova after their publication in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, in cooperation with the corresponding representatives of civil society and business community;
2) cooperation according to the national legal system with the foreign profile organizations in the areas provided in Item 6;
2-1) monitoring of assessment and line item of the Republic of Moldova within the international indicators and ratings which belong to the specific areas, and development of offers on their improvement;
2-2) monitoring of perception by citizens and economic agents public the politician, regulations and the state activities in spheres of activity, specific to the ministry, and development of offers on their improvement;
2-3) monitoring of quality public the politician and regulations in the spheres of activity specific to the ministry, including in cooperation with civil society and private sector;
3) implementation of regulations and implementation of international treaties of the Republic of Moldova in the areas provided in Item 6, creation of reports on their accomplishment;
4) consideration and creation of the conclusions according to the drafts of regulations developed by other bodies of public management and submitted for review;
5) development and submission of offers on the budget in the areas provided in Item 6, development of the annual plan of activities, and also annual monitoring of extent of implementation by development and publication of the corresponding reports;
6) the organization of planning systems, execution, financial accounting and budget reports in the Ministry and, if necessary, in the budget subordinated bodies / organizations;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.