of March 17, 2009 No. 19
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for development, approval (enforcement) of geodetic, cartographical regulations and rules
Based on the paragraph of the eighth of part one of Article 14 and part four of article 15 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 14, 2008 "About geodetic and cartographic activities" the State committee on property of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. This resolution becomes effective since March 29, 2009.
G. I. Kuznetsov
Approved by the Resolution of the State committee on property of the Republic of Belarus of March 17, 2009 No. 19
1. The instruction about procedure for development, approval (enforcement) of geodetic, cartographical regulations and rules (further - the Instruction) is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 14, 2008 "About geodetic and cartographic activities" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2008, No. 175, 2/1493) and the Regulations on the State committee on property of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 29, 2006 No. 958 "Questions of the State committee on property of the Republic of Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2006, No. 125, 5/22673).
2. This Instruction determines procedure for development, coordination, approval (enforcement), official publication, including check, change, recognition invalid, state registration, geodetic, cartographical regulations and rules (further - TNPA if other is not provided by this Instruction) and information on them.
3. For the purposes of this Instruction the following terms and their determinations are applied:
kartografo-geodetic regulation - establishment obligatory for observance, the approved and interconnected technical rules, regulations or other requirements to objects of kartografo-geodetic regulation;
objects of kartografo-geodetic regulation - production of geodetic and cartographical works, the geodetic and cartographic materials and data, processes of use and storage, realization, utilization of such materials and data received as a result of such works, quality, control and acceptance of geodetic and cartographical works, materials and data, and also rendering services in the field of geodetic and cartographic activities;
system of geodetic, cartographical regulations and rules - system of mutually approved TNPA in the field of geodetic and cartographic activities developed in the course of kartografo-geodetic regulation.
4. The basic principles of kartografo-geodetic regulation are:
target work planning on development, check, change of TNPA;
priority of nation-wide, cross-industry approach;
technical and economic justification;
systemacity, coordination and complexity of the established requirements in all TNPA without duplication, from fundamental general nature to specific rules, regulations and requirements for work types and separate processes;
use of modern achievements of science, equipment and advanced technologies;
compliance of the established rules, regulations and requirements to the current legislation;
use of foreign experience in the field of geodesy and cartography;
harmonization with the international and national technical regulatory legal acts of other states with which there are relevant agreements or agreements;
availability of TNPA, information on their development, approval (enforcement) and publication.
5. The organization of works on development, check, change, publication of TNPA is performed by the State committee on property of the Republic of Belarus (further - the State Property Committee) according to the procedure of realization of the following main stages:
work planning on development, check, change of TNPA;
creation of the specification on project development of TNPA;
development of the working project TNPA and the direction it on response;
development of final version of the TNPA project;
consideration (check) of the TNPA project, its coordination and approval;
state registration of TNPA;
official publication of TNPA.
General coordination of kartografo-geodetic regulation is performed by structural divisions of the State Property Committee according to the fixed directions of geodetic and cartographic activities.
6. Project development of TNPA, projects of changes, check of TNPA are performed by the state specialized organizations (further - the organizations contractors) on the basis of the agreements signed with the State Property Committee.
Other organizations and (or) certain specialists as collaborators having necessary working experience in geodesy and cartography (further - collaborators), on the basis of the agreements signed with the organization contractor can participate in project development of TNPA together with the organization contractor.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.