of October 31, 2001 No. 433
About additional measures for streamlining of trade in socially important consumer goods
For the purpose of non-admission of artificial overestimate of the prices of separate socially important consumer goods, and also prevention of the facts of their illegal export out of republic limits the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Determine that since November 1, 2001 realization delivered and made in the republic of flour, vegetable oil and sugar is performed only by legal entities on contract prices.
To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the State committee on demonopolization and development of the competition, the State Tax Committee till November 1 of this year to develop and in accordance with the established procedure to approve regulations on procedure for application by limiting trade organizations of trade allowances on the specified types of socially important consumer goods.
2. To the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the Ministry of Finance and the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on assistance to the privatized companies and development of the competition:
provide strict control of observance of established procedure of pricing by trade enterprises on consumer goods of daily demand;
apply necessary measures for non-admission and suppression of possible attempts of unreasonable overestimate of the prices of consumer goods of daily demand, using to violators of economic sanctions according to the current legislation.
4. Keep the operating rate and procedure for collection of collection with:
the goods imported by physical persons on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, which are not intended for business activity, established by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 24, 1998 No. 80 "About measures of tariff regulation of import".
5. Prohibit Maslozhirtabakprom association and the manufacturing companies of vegetable oil realization of the vegetable oil (cotton) produced from resources of farms and which is subject in accordance with the established procedure to return by it, to other business entities according to the order or by proxy these farms.
the amount of vegetable oil which is not redeemed by farms (cotton) according to the signed agreements is subject to realization by the manufacturing companies according to the procedure, established by the legislation;
revenue received by the manufacturing companies from realization of the vegetable oil (cotton) produced from resources of farms, to other business entities for the order or by proxy these farms is subject to collection by bodies of the State Tax Service according to the procedure, established by the legislation, in the government budget, using to officials of measures of responsibility according to the legislation.
6. To the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to strengthen the customs control providing prevention of the facts of illegal export of consumer goods of daily demand out of republic limits.
7. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the relevant ministries and departments in week time to bring departmental regulations into accord with this resolution.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on deputy prime ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan Usmanova M. Z. and Azimova R. S.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since February 22, 2021 according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 22, 2021 No. 87