of June 23, 2017 No. 438
About approval of the technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of the Fire Fighting Equipment for Protection of Objects"
According to subitem 70-23) of Item 1 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" I ORDER:
2. To provide to committee on emergency situations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Ilyin Yu. V.
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan police colonel general
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
July 3, 2017
___________ Zh. Kasymbek
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
July 18, 2017
___________ T. Suleymenov
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 23, 2017, No. 438
1. This technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of the Fire Fighting Equipment for Protection of Objects" (further - the Technical regulation) is developed according to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 16, 2001 "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan", of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation", of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection".
2. The technical regulation establishes requirements to safety of the fire fighting equipment intended for protection against the fires of the companies, buildings and constructions (further - objects), and also to processes of its lifecycle.
3. The list of products to which requirements of this Technical regulation extend is given in appendix 1 to this Technical regulation.
4. In this Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are applied:
1) automatic installation of fire extinguishing - the fire extinguishing installation automatically working in case of excess by controlled factor (factors) of the fire of the established threshold values in the protected zone;
2) the announcer the firefighter automatic - the fire announcer reacting to the factors accompanying the fire;
3) installation of nitric fire extinguishing - fire extinguishing installation in which as fire-fighting substance nitrogen is used;
4) the rope and draw-off rescue device - the fire rescue device consisting of rope (tape) and the brake mechanism, intended for rescuing of people and self-rescuing of firefighters from high-rise levels of objects of different function in cases of threat of their life;
5) fire connecting head pressure head tsapkovy - the fire connecting head intended for connection of water armature and the hose equipment with fire pressure head hoses. Has outside connecting carving;
6) pressure head fire hose (pressure head sleeve) - fire hose for transportation of fire-fighting substances under excessive pressure;
7) the pressure head soaking-up fire hose - the fire hose intended for work both from open water source, and under pressure from water source (hydrant);
8) the fire extinguisher air and foam - the fire extinguisher with charge of water solution of foam-forming additives;
8-1) modules of air and emulsion fire extinguishing - the actuation mechanism of installation of air and emulsion fire extinguishing in which functions of storage, giving and locking and starting functions, release and the spraying of air and emulsion mix performing on command impulse of the control unit and management are combined;
9) the portable fire extinguisher - the fire extinguisher, design and which weight provide convenience of its transferring by the person;
10) installation of steam fire extinguishing - fire extinguishing installation in which as fire-fighting substance use water vapor;
11) the fire pump vacuum - the pump intended for creation of exhaustion in cavity of the pumping unit and the soaking-up line for the purpose of their filling with water during the work of fire tenders from open water sources;
12) the gas extinguishing installation - set of stationary technical means of fire extinguishing for suppression of seats of fire due to automatic release of gas fire-fighting structure;
12-1) installation of gas powder fire extinguishing - fire extinguishing installation in which vessels (cylinders) with gas powder fire-fighting substance are placed out of the protected zone in the station of fire extinguishing;
13) the announcer fire flame - the automatic fire announcer reacting to the electromagnetic radiation of flame;
14) combat crew - the staff on the fire truck having the obligations established by regulating documents;
15) linear constructions - part of installation of the fire alarm for signaling from announcers on the reception survey meter, and also from the reception survey meter to devices of the notification and fire protection systems;
16) fire connecting head pressure head hose - the fire connecting head intended for connection of pressure head fire hoses among themselves and the fire equipment;
17) the rukavonavyazochny device - the device for imposing of fire hoses on hose connecting heads;
18) hose knee - the device for protection of fire hoses from excessive bend or destruction when making through obstacles;
19) the hose cartridge - the device for placement of the pressure head fire hose laid "in accordion" or "in roll";
20) the hose bridge - the device for protection of fire hose against damages when moving through it road transportation;
21) the rescue hose device - the fire rescue device from fabric for the sliding descent salvaged is also intended for the emergency evacuation of people, material values from different high-rise levels;
22) hose clip - the device for temporary liquidation of leak from gaps of pressure head fire hoses without interruption in supply of fire-fighting substance;
23) the hose coil - the device for placement by winding of previously connected pressure head fire hoses and their makings and (or) transportation;
24) hose adapter - armature for connection of two fire connecting heads of different conditional passes or different types;
25) hose catchment basin (catchment basin) - armature for consolidation of several hose lines in one;
26) hose branching - armature for separation of flow and regulation of amount of the given fire-fighting substance transported on pressure head fire hoses;
27) hose delay - the device for fixing at height of the hose line;
28) fire extinguishing installation manual with local and (or) with remote start-up - installation of fire extinguishing with manual method of actuating;
29) fire hydrant underground - the device for selection of water from water supply system by means of fire columns for needs of fire extinguishing;
30) sliding fire-escape - the manual fire-escape consisting of several telescopicly the knees moving under the influence of rope draft is intended for raising of staff of fire divisions on the second and third floors, attics and roofs of buildings, for work in rooms (in halls) in case of the fires, and also for educational and training occupations;
31) the fire extinguisher portable - the fire extinguisher mounted on wheels or the cart;
32) the fire fighting equipment portable - the mobile technical means established based on the automobile chassis, trail car or semitrailer truck and intended for fire extinguishing protection of people and material values against the fire;
33) the announcer the firefighter thermal - the automatic fire announcer reacting to certain value of temperature and (or) speed of its increase;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.