of August 18, 2017 No. 516
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for the organization and implementation of production supervision by the organizations performing activities in the field of industrial safety on hazardous production facilities
For the purpose of safety and protection of life and human health, property of physical persons and legal entities, the state-owned or municipal property and environmental protection against the dangerous and harmful factors arising in case of operation of hazardous production facilities according to articles 11 and 17 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About industrial safety of hazardous production facilities", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for the organization and implementation of production supervision by the organizations performing activities in the field of industrial safety on hazardous production facilities according to appendix.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 18, 2017 No. 516
1. This Provision establishes procedure for the organization and implementation of production control over observance of the requirements of industrial safety obligatory for accomplishment by all legal entities irrespective of form of business performing operation of hazardous production facilities (further - production supervision, the operating organization).
2. Requirements of industrial safety include the conditions, prohibitions, restrictions and other mandatory requirements containing in the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic and other regulatory legal acts, and also in regulating technical documents which are accepted in accordance with the established procedure and which observance ensures industrial safety.
Bringing requirements of industrial safety to the operating organizations provides the authorized body in the field of industrial safety determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. The organization operating hazardous production facility based on this provision develops regulations on production supervision taking into account profile of production facility which affirm the head of the operating organization.
4. Production supervision is management system component industrial safety and also ensuring readiness for localization of accidents and incidents and liquidation of their effects is performed by the operating organization by carrying out complex of the actions aimed at providing safe functioning of hazardous production facilities and also on the prevention of accidents on these objects.
5. Responsibility for the organization and implementation of production supervision on hazardous production facilities are born by the head of the operating organization and officials to whom such obligations, according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic are assigned.
Executive bodies provide control and supervision of activities for the organization and implementation of production supervision on hazardous production facilities under control to them.
6. The main objectives of production supervision are:
a) ensuring compliance with industrial safety in the operating organization;
b) the analysis of condition of industrial safety in the operating organization, including by the organization of conducting the corresponding examinations;
c) development of the measures directed to improvement of condition of industrial safety and prevention of environmental damage;
d) control of observance of the requirements of industrial safety established by the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic and other regulatory legal acts;
e) coordination of the works directed to the prevention of accidents on hazardous production facilities and ensuring readiness for localization of accidents and liquidation of their effects;
e) control of timely carrying out necessary testing and engineering certifications of the technical devices used on hazardous production facilities, repair and checking of control measuring instruments;
g) control of respect for technology discipline;
h) control of timely carrying out laboratory and tool researches of workplaces with harmful and adverse conditions of work on compliance to hygienic requirements (to maximum permissible regulations of hazardous substance content in air of the working area, to physical factors, metofaktor).
7. Production supervision of hazardous production facilities in the operating organization is exercised the worker appointed by the decision of the head or service of production supervision.
8. Functions of person responsible for implementation of production supervision, it is recommended to assign to one of deputy managers of the operating organization.
9. The worker responsible for implementation of production supervision shall have:
the higher technical education corresponding to profile of production facility;
length of service at least 3 years at the corresponding work on hazardous production facility of industry;
the certificate confirming passing of certification of the heads, specialists and other workers occupied on hazardous production facilities in the field of industrial safety.
10. Obligations and the rights of the engineering employee (further - the worker), production supervision, responsible for implementation, are determined in regulations on the production supervision approved by the head of the operating organization and also in the job description and the agreement (contract) signed with this worker.
11. The worker responsible for implementation of production supervision shall:
a) provide monitoring procedure behind observance by employees of hazardous production facilities of requirements of industrial safety;
b) develop the work plan on implementation of production supervision in divisions of the operating organization;
c) carry out complex and target inspections of condition of industrial safety, reveal dangerous factors on workplaces;
d) to annually develop the actions plan on ensuring industrial safety based on results of check of condition of industrial safety and certification of workplaces;
e) organize plan development of actions for localization of accidents and incidents and liquidation of their effects;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.