of August 18, 2017 No. 507
About approval of the provisions regulating procedure for privatization and lease of state-owned property at pilot auctions in electronic format
For the purpose of implementation of electronic trading platform for implementation of procedures of lease and privatization of state-owned property, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
- Regulations on procedure for holding pilot auctions for privatization of state-owned property in electronic format according to appendix 1;
- action of Chapter 2 of the Regulations on procedure for provision of the state-owned property in lease approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 17, 2015 No. 374, except for of paragraphs of the fourth or eighth Item 18 of the specified Provision does not extend to state-owned property, over six square meters, leased in the territories of the cities of Bishkek and Osh, Chuya, Issyk kul and Jalal-Abad regions till December 31, 2021;
- provision of state-owned property over six square meters in lease in the territories of these administrative and territorial units is performed according to Regulations on procedure for holding pilot auctions on right to contract of lease of state-owned property in electronic format, approved by Item 1 of this resolution.
2-1. To state bodies, the companies, and also their subordinated organizations two times a year, upon completion of the first and third quarters, no later than monthly term to represent to Fund for management of state-owned property under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic information on the leased empty rooms.
3. This resolution becomes effective after fifteen days from the date of official publication, except for Item 2, which becomes effective after start of the relevant electronic trading platform, information on which work is subject to publication by Fund for management of state-owned property, under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in mass media and not later than fifteen days before date of its input in operation and acts on the official website till December 31, 2021.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of economy and investments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 18, 2017 No. 507
1. This Provision establishes procedure for the organization and holding pilot auctions for privatization of state-owned property in electronic format.
Privatization of state-owned property at auction in electronic format is performed in compliance by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About privatization of state-owned property in the Kyrgyz Republic", the Regulations on conditions and procedure for privatization of state-owned property in the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 26, 2003 No. 169, Regulations on privatization of state-owned property the sales method at auction approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 29, 2012 No. 801, and this Provision.
2. In this Provision the following concepts are used:
internal regulations of electronic trading platform - the set of the rules determining operating procedure of electronic trading platform approved by the operator of electronic trading platform;
the magazine of order taking - hardware-software means on accounting of requests in electronic format;
closed, part of electronic trading platform - the part of the website available only to the registered users of electronic trading platform;
the information message - set of logically integrated data transferred in process of functioning of information systems;
private office - the automated workplace of the user on electronic trading platform;
subject to privatization - state-owned property, privatizeable at auction in electronic format;
the operator of electronic trading platform - the specialized organization which is acting on the basis of the contracts with the seller and owning the portal of electronic trading platform on the Internet on which the electronic auction is held;
open part of electronic trading platform - the public part of the website which is not requiring registration in system for work in it;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.