of August 17, 2017 No. 642
About approval of the Regulations on approval procedure for export of the machines which were in the use, the equipment and mechanisms
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 21, 2017 "About measures for further support of the domestic export organizations and enhancement of foreign economic activity" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-3077:
1. Approve Regulations on approval procedure for export of the machines which were in the use, the equipment and mechanisms according to appendix.
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzavtosanoat U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 17, 2017 No. 642
1. This Provision according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About allowing procedures in the field of business activity" determines approval procedure for export of the machines which were in the use, the equipment and mechanisms (further - commodity export).
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
the applicant - legal entities and physical persons or their legal representatives who are going to perform commodity export;
the valuation report of the exported goods - the document processed according to the legislation on estimative activities;
goods - the machines which were in the use, the equipment and mechanisms from the moment of which production there passed less than 5 years;
authorized body - Information analysis department concerning development of foreign trade activity, the export potential of industries of economy and the territories of the republic of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. Issue of the import permit of goods is performed according to the scheme according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision.
4. The import permit of goods is issued by groups of codes of the Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2 to this Provision.
For commodity export, not specified in appendix No. 2 to this Provision, permission is not required.
5. Requirements of this provision do not extend to the machines which were in the use, the equipment and mechanisms:
from the date of which production there passed 5 or more years;
earlier imported by foreign legal entities on a grant basis, drawn up in customs regime "release for free circulation (import)".
6. In case of commodity export treat allowing requirements and conditions:
lack of requirement on the exported goods in the domestic market;
compliance of the export cost of goods specified in the valuation report. At the same time the export cost of goods shall not be lower than the cost established for the scrap metal which is available as a part of the exported goods in the international market according to the valuation report.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since June 26, 2018 according to Item 1 of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 26, 2018 No. 467