of August 15, 2017 No. 630
About measures for forming and maintaining the Single electronic electoral register of the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of further enhancement of the electoral process of the Republic of Uzbekistan by widespread introduction of information and communication technologies the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Take into consideration that the Central Election Commission together with the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan conducts works on implementation in the electoral process of the Single electronic electoral register of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - EESI).
2. Determine that:
EESI is implemented within creation of the Electronic Government system;
financing of the expenses connected with creation of EESI and enhancement of the departmental information systems directed to forming of EESI is performed by fund of development of information and communication technologies, and also grants allocated by the Republic of Korea for assistance to technical supply of functioning of EESI.
3. Approve Regulations on procedure for forming and maintaining the Single electronic electoral register of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
4. To the ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments:
in a month to make the offer in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on determination of the prime contractor on creation of EESI;
provide implementation according to the procedure of legal experiment of trial operation of the information system providing forming and maintaining EESI during elections in district Kengasha of People's Deputies of Tashkent in December, 2017, and till April 1, 2018 - creation and start of EESI over all country;
in two-month time to approve the actions plan on realization of EESI taking into account ensuring proper measures of physical protection and information security.
5. To the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the acting minister on development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. H. Shermatov and Information analysis department concerning culture, information systems and telecommunications of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 15, 2017 No. 630
1. This Provision according to the Electoral code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About informatization" and "About the electronic government" and the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 4, 2018 No. PP-3961 "About measures for implementation of modern information and communication technologies in the electoral process" determines procedure for forming, maintaining, updating and use of the Single electronic electoral register of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - EESI).
2. EESI is the state information resource which joins the citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan who reached 18 years (including in the election day) having the address permanent or the temporary residence, capable, the committed heavy and especially serious crimes which are not containing in places of detention according to the court verdict for (further - citizens voters).
The information about citizens voters represented by the State center of personalisation under the Cabinet of Ministers are series and number the passport of the citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan (the passport for trip abroad or the diplomatic passport if the citizen voter is in foreign state) or the identification ID card, personal identification number of physical person, surname, name, middle name (in state language, in Latin graphics), birth date (gggg.mm.dd), the address of the place of permanent or temporary residence of citizens and its cadastral number.
3. The operating procedure with information containing personal data of the citizens voters included in EESI is determined by Central Election Commission of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the CEC).
4. EESI is created by means of information system on management of the electoral process (further - ISUIP) and is its part.
The main objectives of ISUIP are:
automation of process of forming of EESI by integration with departmental information systems and databases on secure channels of communication;
provision of tools on distribution of citizens voters on the polling precincts with possibility of adjustment of EESI;
provision of opportunity to citizens voters of acquaintance with information concerning their polling precincts, and sending an inquiry on change of the polling precinct;
distribution of access rights of users to the data stored in EESI and functions of adjustment of lists on the polling precincts;
automatic distribution of data of EESI within borders of the polling precincts.
5. Owner, and also the customer of further enhancement of ISUIP and EESI entering into it is the Central Election Commission of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
6. The ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan is operator ISUIP (further - the Operator).
7. The main objectives of the Operator are:
implementation of works on further enhancement and maintenance of ISUIP;
ensuring effective and smooth functioning of ISUIP;
integration of ISUIP with departmental information systems and databases;
implementation of measures for ensuring information security of ISUIP.
8. EESI is created and updated based on information:
about citizens voters, the personalisation represented by the State center under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - GTsP) according to Item 2 this provision;
about citizens voters, provided by the electoral commissions by means of refining of electoral registers during the election campaign.
EESI is updated each six months, and during the election campaign according to the schedule approved by the CEC in coordination with GTsP and the Operator.
9. The following state bodies (further - authorized bodies) represent to GTsP the corresponding data electronically:
a) Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.