of March 11, 1997 No. 130
About system of assignment and application of identification taxpayer numbers in the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of further enhancement and strengthening of the taxation system in the Republic of Uzbekistan, decides streamlinings of the taxpayer registration Cabinet of Ministers:
1. To the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan since April 1, 1997 to enter system of assignment and application of identification taxpayer numbers.
3. Recommend to the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan to resolve issue of obligatory inclusion of identification taxpayer numbers in all forms of bank documents till April 1, 1997.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Hamidov B. S.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 11, 1997 No. 130
1. The purpose of introduction of this Provision is forming of the single system of coding of taxpayers providing completeness of tax payment and contributions to special funds and interaction by these codes of both tax authorities, and taxpayers with all ministries, departments, regional authorities and managements, organizations of banks and other organizations, the organizations and the companies of the Republic of Uzbekistan concerning ensuring economic interests and property rights of the state.
2. Assignment to taxpayers of identification numbers (further - INN) is aimed at providing:
forming of the Unified register of identification taxpayer numbers of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
systematization of the taxpayer registration;
conducting computer data processing on accounting of receipts of taxes in the budget and for interaction of tax authorities among themselves;
organizations of multilateral check, control of integrity and accuracy of the information for observance of the tax legislation;
unification of exchange of information between the tax authorities and other state governing bodies, organizations of banks and other organizations making transactions of financial nature and also for personal and real estate;
unification of exchange of information concerning subjects of entrepreneurship - physical persons and legal entities between bodies of the public and economic board, public authorities on places and other organizations in case of execution of the tasks and functions established by the legislation
unification of accounting of the income, the paid taxes and payments by business entities in the state funds.
3. Identification number is single on all tax liabilities and all social rights of the taxpayer, is applied in case of all its relations with state bodies of the power and control on receipt of payments (means) from funds of the national social and other insurance and is not subject to change.
5. Identification number is assigned by the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan through the Centers of the state services or the official website of the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the procedure, established by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
INN is appropriated in real time to again created legal entities, and also in case of state registration of foreign legal entities as subjects of entrepreneurship or in case of state registration in case of the tax liabilities.
Statement of physical persons on accounting in bodies of the State Tax Service as the taxpayer is performed by means of personal identification number of physical person.
on registration documents according to which registration in GNI, and licenses (on occupation business activity, and also other certain types of activity) issued by the state governing bodies and other bodies authorized on these actions by relevant decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the republic is made;
on all documents of allowing nature including issued after passing of the allowing procedures specified in article 2 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About allowing procedures in the sphere of business activity
in electronic forms of bank payment documents;
on the reporting documents submitted to GNI;
on registration and payment documents on issue of social benefits from the state special funds.
in the economic, civil and employment contracts (contracts), appendices to them concluded by business entities;
on the documents determining or confirming making of transactions by business entities, including invoices and transport documents;
on the documents determining or confirming origin at business entities of the financial, property and other liabilities having value term, and also their execution;
on the documents determining or confirming acquisition and transfer by business entities of the property right to the assets having value term, and also certifying such rights.
Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 27.12.2021 No. 774
10. Identification taxpayer number consists of nine digital signs, and the first 8 figures make actually taxpayer number, and the last figure - control number.
Thus, the structure of identification taxpayer number has the following appearance:
Codes with 20000000X to 29999999X shall be for this purpose used.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.