Confidentiality of client information is of great importance for the company SojuzPravoInform LLC
SojuzPravoInform LLC complies with the laws of the Russian Federation in the field of information security and is responsible for compliance "obligations of confidentiality to clients", which is reproduced below.
As customer information is an important element in ensuring quality service, the greatest value to us is customer trust. Confidentiality of customer information and use this information only with the wishes of the customers are one of the most important tasks of each employee SojuzPravoInform LLC. In this regard, we undertake the following commitments to our customers:
- We are committed to ensure the protection of any information provided to us by clients, in accordance with strict standards to protect and preserve the confidentiality of information.
- We pledge to limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum that we need to provide quality customer service, including informing customers about our products, services and other opportunities, as well as the implementation of our activities.
- We are committed to provide access to customer information only to a limited number of persons trained in handling such information. Persons who violate the obligation to SojuzPravoInform non-disclosure of confidential customer information will be subject to disciplinary liability established in the SojuzPravoInform order.
- We will not share customer information to third parties, except as permitted by applicable law.
- We commit ourselves to monitor the preservation of confidentiality of client information. In this case we can assist companies with an impeccable reputation in the supply of their services to our clients. However, access to information about our customers will be provided to these companies only if the client explicitly expressed an interest in their products or services.
- In the case of involvement of outside organizations to provide support services, we are committed to ensure compliance with these organizations we have established the requirements to maintain the confidentiality of information and monitor their compliance.
- We are committed to take steps to ensure the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of customer information. We undertake to inform clients about how and where they can get easy access to information about their accounts, statistics of use of our services and how they can inform us of any bugs that will be addressed by us in a timely manner.