of August 14, 2017 No. 478
About organization of the Center for climatic financing of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of proper representation of interests of the Kyrgyz Republic in Green climatic fund UN, in the international organizations, attraction and promotions of investments, assistance in ensuring sustainable social and economic development in the conditions of climate change through distribution and transfer of modern technologies to different industries of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic":
1. Found the Center for climatic financing of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Climatic center).
2. Approve Regulations on the Climatic center according to appendix.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 14, 2017 No. 478
1. The center for climatic financing of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Climatic center) in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, decrees and orders of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, resolutions and orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic and this Provision.
2. The constituent document of the Climatic center is the Provision.
3. The climatic center is the legal entity acting in form of business of organization, based on the right of operational management.
The climatic center shall ensure safety of the state-owned property transferred to it to operational management.
4. The climatic center has the main and current assets, separate balance, settlement and other accounts, including currency treasuries of the Kyrgyz Republic in system.
5. The climatic center has official stamp with the name in the Kyrgyz, Russian and English languages, stamps, forms of the established sample and other means of visual individualization.
6. Name of organization:
- in the Kyrgyz language: "Kyrgyz Respublikasynyn Klimattyk karzhyloo boyuncha to borbor";
- in Russian: "Center for climatic financing of the Kyrgyz Republic";
- in English: "Center on climate finance of the Kyrgyz Republic".
7. Legal address of the Climatic center: 720003, Kyrgyz Republic, city of Bishkek, Ulitsa Abdumomunova, 207.
8. Main objectives of the Climatic center are:
- assistance in attraction of financial resources and investments from Green climatic fund UN (further - ZKF) and the international organizations;
- assistance in promotion of investments, program implementation and projects in the field of climate change.
9. Tasks of the Climatic center are:
- implementation of interaction with state bodies, the international organizations, the partners in development interested in non-profit organizations, business structures, educational and scientific institutions concerning climate change;
- assistance in development of national strategy for climate change problems;
- assistance in attraction of financing in the field of climate change;
- participation in program implementation and the projects financed from ZKF and the international organizations;
- participation in implementation of monitoring of projects in the field of climate change;
- participation in increase in awareness and knowledge of society in the field of climate change.
10. Functions of the Climatic center:
- represents the interests of the Kyrgyz Republic in ZKF, the international organizations and partners in development, according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- participates in development of national strategy for climate change problems;
- participates in development of the procedure of approval of projects for financing from ZKF;
- participates in development of offers on financing of projects on adaptation to climate change and prevention of effects of climate change;
- participates in conducting examinations of the offered and implemented projects in the field of climate change;
- keeps the database about the climatic projects realized in the Kyrgyz Republic;
- will organize process of verification of results and monitoring of the projects financed from ZKF with ensuring financial transparency;
- interacts with ZKF and akcreditirovanny international financial institutions, the organizations and organizations on development of project offers and programs;
- assists the organizations and organizations in carrying out accreditation in ZKF;
- assists in investment attraction on impact and adaptation to climate change in agricultural industry, irrigation, hydropower, renewable energy resources, in promotion of energy efficient and low-carbon technologies in transport, health care, preventions of emergency situations, steady land use, land use changes and forestry;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.