of December 12, 2002 No. 1865
About procedure for maintaining special customs statistics
(In edition of the Resolution KM of Ukraine N92 of 18:01. 2003)
1. Determine that:
1) components of special customs statistics are:
declaring statistics which contains data on the goods moved through customs border of Ukraine, vehicles, objects which are subject to declaring to customs authorities, and the purpose of their movement;
statistics of collection of taxes and charges which contains data on the amounts of the accrued and paid taxes and fees when moving through customs border of Ukraine of goods, vehicles, objects;
statistics on questions of fight against smuggling and customs offenses which contains data on the customs offenses found by customs authorities, the results of hearing of cases about customs offense by judicial authorities withdrawn by customs authorities goods, vehicles, objects about results of interaction with law enforcement agencies and so forth;
statistics of passenger traffics which contains the information about the number of physical persons which crosses customs border of Ukraine;
statistics of international carriages which contains data on movement through customs border of Ukraine of separate types of vehicles which are used for transportations of goods, vehicles, objects, citizens;
other types of special customs statistics which contain data on personnel problems, concerning fight against offenses in customs authorities, on administrative questions and other data;
2) methodological bases of maintaining special customs statistics are determined by the State Customs Service in coordination with the State committee of statistics;
3) forming of statistical data of special customs statistics is performed by customs and regional customs by creation of primary and initial forms of the statistical reporting;
4) data which join in primary and initial forms of the statistical reporting, procedure for creation of such forms are determined by the State Customs Service in coordination with the State committee of statistics;
5) collection, processing and accumulating of statistical data of special customs statistics is performed by structural divisions of the State Customs Service according to the procedure, determined by the State Customs Service.
2. This resolution becomes effective since January 1, 2004.
Prime Minister of Ukraine V. Yanukovych
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.