of August 18, 2017 No. 608
Some questions of preparation of drafts of acts of the legislation electronically
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Make changes which are applied to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
2. To the state agency concerning the electronic government in coordination with the Ministry of Justice in three-months time from the date of entry into force of this resolution to submit for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine:
the draft of the Standard instruction for documentation of management information electronically and the organizations of work with electronic documents in clerical work in the central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local executive bodies;
the draft of the resolution on modification of the Standard instruction on clerical work in the central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local executive bodies approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 30, 2011 No. 1242 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2011, No. 94, the Art. 3433).
3. To the ministries, another central and to local executive bodies to bring own regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 18, 2017 No. 608
1. In the first offer of Item 10 of the Procedure for maintaining the Unified state register of regulatory legal acts and the use of it approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 23, 2001 No. 376 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2001, No. 17, Art. 747; 2002, No. 42, Art. 1933; 2011, No. 90, Art. 3266; 2012, No. 90, Art. 3651; 2015, No. 89, Art. 2967; 2016, No. 18, the Art. 737) shall be replaced with words the words "on electronic and papers" "through system of electronic interaction of executive bodies or in paper form".
2. In the Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 18, 2007 No. 950 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2007, No. 54, Art. 2180; 2011, No. 88, Art. 3199; 2012, No. 71, Art. 2870; 2013, No. 9, Art. 343, No. 20, Art. 680, No. 35, Art. 1238; 2014, No. 74, Art. 2104, No. 77, Art. 2496; 2015, No. 44, Art. 1396, No. 96, Art. 3287; 2016, No. 9, Art. 415, No. 21, Art. 829, No. 65, Art. 2192; 2017, No. 12, Art. 340, No. 34, Art. 1094):
Item 1 §11 to state 1) in the following edition:
"1. For ensuring documentation of activities of the Cabinet of Ministers are used:
the sign manual - in case of signing (vising) of the original document in paper form, the digital signature - in case of signing (vising) of the original document electronically. In case of the certificate of compliance of the electronic copy of the document to the original the digital signature (electronic seal) which is specially intended for such purposes is applied;
seal with the name of the Cabinet of Ministers and the image of the State Emblem of Ukraine, other seals, stamps, forms of documents in paper or electronic form (further - forms) which are created on the samples approved by the State secretary of the Cabinet of Ministers. The procedure for use of the specified seals, stamps, forms is established by the State secretary of the Cabinet of Ministers.";
The second offer of paragraph one of Item 6 §12 to state 2) in the following edition: "Drafts of acts of the Cabinet of Ministers are registered and processed in the information (automated) system of clerical work of the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers.";
§31 the words "on paper and electronic media" shall be replaced with words 3) in Item 5 "through system of electronic interaction of executive bodies or in paper form";
Item 5 §32 to add 4) with paragraphs of the following content:
"The draft of the act and materials prepare for it electronically using the digital signature, except cases of availability of the reasonable bases for their preparation in paper form, including:
preparation of the draft of the act containing information with limited access;
impossibility of use of materials to the corresponding draft of the act as originals electronically according to requirements of the legislation;
preparation of the draft of the act on the questions connected with prevention of emergence of emergency situations, liquidation of their consequences or on other questions connected with emergence of threat of life and/or to health of the population and also on urgent questions of conducting anti-terrorist operation and defense capability of the state.";
§43 to state 5) in the following edition:
"§43. Storage of the agreed project of the act and materials to it
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.