It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On August 2, 2017 No. 344
of July 28, 2017 No. 358
About the Approximate instruction on clerical work in state bodies, organizations, the companies and other organizations of the Republic of Tajikistan
2. To the ministries and departments, local executive bodies of the government, self-government institutions of settlements and dekhot, organizations, the companies and other organizations of the Republic of Tajikistan on the basis of the Approximate instruction to develop and approve specific instructions on clerical work and to conduct the current clerical work in strict accordance with it.
3. To the head archival department under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan together with Institute of public administration in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, for the purpose of improvement of the organization of work on documentation and clerical work, according to the Instruction to organize training of staff of structural divisions in clerical work of the bodies which are a part of the system of public service.
4. To the head archival department under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan to organize under the Central Public Records Office of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Public Records Offices of areas, permanent professional development course of employees of structures of clerical works of organizations, companies and other organizations with training term one month with separation from work on a contract basis.
5. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 2 2008, year No. 585 "About approval of the Approximate instruction about record keeping in the ministries, the state committees and other state bodies, local executive bodies of the government, in organizations, the organizations and at the companies of the Republic of Tajikistan".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of July 28, 2017 No. 358
1. The approximate Instruction on clerical work in state bodies, organizations, the companies and other organizations of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - the Instruction) establishes rules of record keeping and regulates work with documents from the moment of their receipt or creation before transfer them on archival storage in the ministries and departments, local executive bodies of the government, self-government institutions of settlements and dekhot, organizations, the companies and other organizations (further - the organizations).
2. The instruction is developed for the purpose of implementation of the correct record keeping, to contribution and timely accomplishment of resolutions, instructions and orders of higher bodies, orders and orders of management, in-house documents and establishes for workers of offices of the organizations single rules of preparation of documents, their registration, accounting, use, control and storage.
3. Obligations on observance of requirements of this Instruction are assigned to head departments, managements, department, sectors of the organizations for clerical work (further - structural division on clerical work). All employees of the organizations shall be acquainted with operating procedure with documents, shall observe and fulfill requirements of the instruction on clerical work. When changing the ranking officer of the office of the organization documents and other materials of clerical work (seal, stamp and others) are transferred under the act.
4. On the basis, this Instruction of the organization shall develop industry instructions of clerical work.
5. Procedure for clerical work in Majlisi milli and Majlisi namoyandagon of Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, courts and Executive office of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan are regulated according to separate regulatory legal acts.
6. The operating procedure with the documents having the data which are the state secret is performed according to the Instruction for providing the mode of privacy in the Republic of Tajikistan and other regulatory legal acts in the sphere yu storages of the state secret.
7. The clerical work according to statements, requests, offers and claims of physical persons and legal entities is conducted according to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About appeals of physical persons and legal entities" and Procedure for clerical work and the statistical recording according to appeals of physical persons and legal entities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.