of July 28, 2017 No. 163
About public welfare payments in the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 21, 2017
This Law establishes public welfare payments, their types, and also governs the relations connected with appointment and payment of public welfare payments including the processes following from these relations.
1. The legislation on public welfare payments consists of the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, this Law and other regulatory legal acts adopted within this Law, and also which came in the procedure established by the law into force of international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. It is forbidden to include questions of appointment and payment of public welfare payments in other laws.
1. Operation of this Law extends on:
1) citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2) the ethnic Kyrgyz who came back on the historical homeland and received the status of "kayrylman";
3) the foreign citizens living in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic if they are citizens of the countries with which the international treaty in the sphere of provision of benefits is signed and became effective.
2. Operation of this Law does not extend to the persons who are on complete state providing, except for persons, specified regarding 1 article 7 of this Law.
3. The coverage of this Law does not extend to the relations arising by provision of unemployment benefit, temporary disability benefit, maternity allowance, ritual benefit (on burial) and dismissal wage.
In this Law the following concepts and terms are used:
1) public welfare payment - the state social support given to the children and persons who do not have the right to provision of pensions according to this Law;
2) children are persons up to 16 years which are granted public welfare payment within this Law;
3) the applicant - person who addressed for purpose of public welfare payment for himself or to person which is under its guardianship / guardianship, or by proxy drawn up according to requirements of the civil legislation;
4) persons who do not have the right to provision of pensions - the faces with limited opportunities of health recognized as disabled medico-social commissions of experts (further - MSEK), including children, children - in case of loss of the parent (parents), the educations studying in the organizations - students on internal basis aged up to 23 years, persons which reached age: men - 65 years, women - 60 years; mothers heroines - 55 years;
5) complete state providing - provision to persons for a while (period) of their stay in the public or local government office, in foster homes of free food, free set of clothes and footwear, free accommodation and free medical attendance or compensation of their all-in cost;
6) the receiver - person receiving public welfare payment for himself or for person which is under its guardianship / guardianship, or by proxy drawn up according to requirements of the civil legislation.
1. Types of public welfare payments:
1) lump-sum allowance in case of the birth of each child - "balaga to suyunch";
2) monthly allowance on care of each child up to 3 years - "for balag it is pathetic";
3) monthly allowance to citizens (families) having 3 and more children aged from 3 up to 16 years - "uy-buly lump";
4) monthly allowance to persons who do not have the right to provision of pensions - "social benefit".
2. The sizes of public welfare payments are annually established by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic proceeding from opportunities of the budget and state of the economy taking into account subsistence minimum.
3. The size of monthly social benefit for the persons who do not have the right to provision of pensions and reached age: men - 65 years, women - 60 years; mothers heroines - 55 years, are established not higher than the size of basic part of the pension established according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of the national social insurance and provision of pensions.
Payment of the public welfare payments provided by this Law, and also expenses on fee for their delivery are performed at the expense of means of the republican budget.
1. The lump-sum allowance in case of the child's birth "balaga" is granted to suyunch in case of the request for purpose of benefit in case of the child's birth, including the child who was born at the woman who is in places of detention.
In case of the birth of twins and more twins lump-sum allowance "the balaga" is granted to suyunch on each child.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.