of July 26, 2017 No. 2
About approval of the Regulations on medical support in Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic
Based on the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About delegation of separate rule-making powers of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to number of state bodies of the executive authority" of September 15, 2014 No. 530, for the purpose of settlement on health maintenance organization of the military personnel and members of their families of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also the military personnel discharged from military service and members of their families, I order:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on medical support in Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. To the chief of military-medical management to take measures on:
- to official publication of this order in the Erkin Too newspaper and to placement on the official website of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also on the website of the State committee on cases of defense of the Kyrgyz Republic within three working days from the date of registration;
- to the direction of the copy of the order in duplicate in the state and official languages, on paper and electronic carriers, with indication of source of publication of the regulation in the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for state registration within three working days from the date of official publication and the copy of the order in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic for information within three working days from the date of its entry into force.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-chairman of the State committee for defense of the Kyrgyz Republic (on material logistics).
to the Order of the State committee on cases of defense of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 26, 2017 No. 2
1. This Provision is developed according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the status of the military personnel" and determines procedure for health maintenance organization of the military personnel of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The health service of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic represents system of bodies of military management of health service, the medical divisions, military units and organizations intended for medical support of troops.
3. The health service of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic is component of the state health care system and provides realization of the rights of the military personnel and other citizens to health protection and medical care according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, performs the activities according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and other legal acts in the field of protection of public health.
4. Medical support of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic is system of measures of medical, educational and administrative and managerial nature for preservation and promotion of health of the military personnel and citizens called on military charges.
5. Medical support includes: military-medical training of staff; hygienic training and education of the military personnel, promotion of healthy lifestyle; medical control of conditions of activity of staff; treatment-and-prophylactic actions; military-medical examination; supply with medical equipment and property.
6. Military-medical training of staff - one of objects of combat training of staff of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. Task of military-medical preparation is training of staff for first-aid treatment in volume of most and mutual assistance in case of wounds, injuries and defeats.
8. Military-medical preparation is performed according to programs of commander and combat training.
9. The organization of military-medical training of staff is assigned to the chief of health service of military unit.
10. Military-medical preparation includes:
a) training of staff in rules and acceptances of holding the elementary antishock actions and instilling of skills of their carrying out;
b) training of staff in rules of use of organic individual means of medical protection, and also use of make-shifts for first-aid treatment;
c) training of staff in acceptances of search, instilling of skills of extraction from military equipment and hard-to-reach spots, transferring and transportation of wounded and struck;
d) training of staff in rules of conduct and measures of prevention in the conditions of infection with radioactive and toxic agents and bacterial means, and also to acceptances of carrying out partial sanitary processing;
e) acquaintance of staff with signs of infectious diseases, their prevention, rules of personal and public hygiene.
11. Planning of military-medical preparation is performed by commanders of military units and divisions with the assistance of the chief of health service of military unit.
Classes are given in military-medical preparation by doctors (paramedics, sanitary instructors) of military units, commanders of divisions. When training specifics of the tasks which are carried out by military unit are considered.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.