of July 19, 2017 No. 128
About the digital signature
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 15, 2017
1. This Law governs the relations on use of digital signatures when making civil transactions, rendering the state and municipal services, execution of the state and municipal functions, and also when making legally significant actions.
2. By the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic features of use of digital signatures in separate types of the relations can be established (preparation and elections, making of civil transactions, rendering the state and municipal services, banking operations, financial accounting and another).
The concepts used for the purposes of this Law mean the following:
1) the digital signature - information electronically which is attached to other information electronically and (or) is logically connected with it and which is used for determination of person on behalf of which information is signed;
2) the certificate of key of verification of the signature - the electronic document or the paper document issued by certification center and confirming accessory of key of verification of the signature to the certificate holder of key of verification of the signature;
3) the qualified certificate of key of verification of the signature (further - the qualified certificate) - the certificate of key of verification of the signature issued by the accredited certification center or the authorized representative of accredited certification center or executive body authorized in the field of use of the digital signature, performing functions of the main (root) certification center;
4) the certificate holder of key of verification of the signature - the person to which according to the procedure, established by this Law, the certification center issues the certificate of key of verification of the signature;
5) signing key - the unique string intended for creation of the digital signature;
6) key of verification of the signature - the unique string which is unambiguously connected with signing key and intended for check of authenticity of the digital signature (further - verification of the digital signature);
7) certification center - the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur performing activities for creation and issue of certificates of key of verification of the signature;
8) accreditation of certification center - recognition by the executive body authorized in the field of use of the digital signature, compliance of certification center to requirements, established by this Law;
9) digital signature facilities - the cryptography (cryptographic) tools used for realization at least by one of the following functions: creation of the digital signature, verification of the digital signature, creation of signing keys and keys of verification of the signature;
10) means of certification center - program and (or) the hardware used for realization of functions of creation, storage and issue of certificates of key of verification of the signature, and also maintaining the register of certificates of key of verification of the signature;
11) participants of electronic interaction - state bodies, local government bodies, the organizations, their unions and associations, and also the citizens communicating electronically;
12) enterprise information system - information system, participants of electronic interaction in which is certain group of people;
13) information system public - information system, participants of electronic interaction in which is the indefinite group of people and which use cannot be refused to these persons;
14) the operator of information system - the physical, legal entity regardless of legal form and pattern of ownership, the public authority, local government body operating directly or through the representatives, performing activities for operation of information system, its technical and program maintenance.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.