of July 12, 2017 No. 489
About approval of the Regulations on approval procedure on use of the book of MDP
According to the Customs convention about international delivery of freights using the book of MDP of 1975 the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on approval procedure on use of the book of MDP according to appendix.
2. To the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari A. Zh. Ramatov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 12, 2017 No. 489
1. This Provision according to Items 3 - the 5th Article 6 and part II of appendix 9 Customs conventions about international delivery of freights using the book of MDP of 1975 (further - the Convention MDP) determines procedure for receipt of permission to use of the book of MDP.
2. In this Provision the following concepts are used:
the book of MDP - the international customs paper applied by bodies of the State Customs Service according to the Convention MDP which accompanies freight from the place of departure to the destination;
Warranty consolidation - the consolidation recognized according to the Convention MDP and the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan as the guarantor for persons using books of MDP (Association of the international automobile carriers of the Republic of Uzbekistan - ASMAP);
violation of the customs legislation - guilty illegal non-compliance with the customs rules established by the Customs code of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other acts of the legislation on customs area of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
severe violation of the customs legislation - the violation of the customs legislation connected with:
loss or in not delivery in customs authority of purpose of goods and vehicles;
movement of goods and vehicles through customs border of the Republic of Uzbekistan in addition to customs control;
concealment from customs control of the goods moved through customs border of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
movement of goods and vehicles through customs border of the Republic of Uzbekistan with fraudulent use of documents or means of identification;
transportation, storage, purchase of goods and the vehicles imported on customs area of the Republic of Uzbekistan with violations of the customs legislation, use or the order them;
the offense which entailed emergence of customs debt;
numerous violation of the customs legislation - systematic (two and more times) violation of the customs legislation within one year;
violation of the tax legislation - guilty illegal act (action or failure to act) of the taxpayer for which the Tax code of the Republic of Uzbekistan establishes responsibility in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
Administrative committee - the supreme body of the Convention MDP which consists of all State Parties of the Convention MDP;
Executive council of MDP - the facilitative branch founded by Administrative committee, which is carrying out the tasks assigned by Administrative committee according to the Convention MDP.
3. Permission to use of the book of MDP is issued by the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the State Customs Committee) according to the scheme according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision.
4. Permission to use of the book of MDP:
it is issued without restriction of effective period;
grants the right to legal entities and physical persons (further - the applicant) to perform international carriages of freights with use of books of MDP;
in itself does not mean the right to books of MDP from Warranty consolidation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.