of July 7, 2017 No. 476
About approval of the general Technical regulation about safety of the packaging contacting to food products
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of the packaging contacting to food products, the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with:
authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of regulating documents on standardization of the packaging contacting to food products from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
To provide with HK "Uzbekozikovkatholding" and National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzavtosanoat U. U. Rozukulov and the deputy prime minister - the minister of agricultural and water economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan Z. T. Mirzayev.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 7, 2017 No. 476
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to the safety of all types and types of packaging (including corking means) contacting to food products according to the list according to appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation.
2. Requirements of the Technical regulation do not extend to packaging of perfumery and cosmetic products and tobacco products.
3. If in other technical regulations requirements for packaging and corking means for separate types of food products are established, then these types of packaging and corking means shall conform to requirements of all technical regulations which action extends to them.
4. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
secondary package - the packaging comprising one or more primary packages;
manufacturer - the legal entity or physical person making packaging and corking means for realization to acquirers (consumers) and bearing responsibility for compliance of packaging and corking means to requirements of this Technical regulation;
marking of packaging and corking means - information in the form of signs, texts, pictograms, symbols applied on packaging, corking means and (or) accompanying documents for ensuring identification, informing acquirers;
food products - food staples, foodstuff and their ingredients;
the acquirer - the legal entity or physical person, including the consumer acquiring packaging and (or) corking means for use in any, the purposes which are not forbidden by the legislation;
corking means - the product contacting to food products, intended for corking of packaging and preserving its content;
packaging - the product contacting to food products, intended for placement, protection, movement, delivery, storage, transportation and demonstration of food products (it is allowed to call primary package).
5. Packaging and corking means shall meet the health regulations, standards and hygienic standard rates given in appendix No. 2 to the Technical regulation.
6. Packaging on mechanical indicators, chemical firmness and hermeticity shall conform to the requirements established by regulating documents in the field of technical regulation.
7. Corking means on physicomechanical indicators and chemical firmness shall conform to the requirements established by regulating documents in the field of technical regulation.
8. In case of transportation and storage of packaging and corking means their protection against the external influencing factors shall be provided (climatic, mechanical).
Joint transportation and storage of packaging and corking means with toxic, chemicals, fuels and lubricants, oil products, and also the freights having steady (foreign) smell is not allowed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.