of July 7, 2017 No. 474
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of milk and dairy products
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" and for the purpose of establishment of single requirements for safety of milk and dairy products the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized state bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of regulating documents on standardization of milk and dairy products from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to the ministry of agricultural and water economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, HK "Uzbekozikovkatholding", the Uzstandart Agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the minister of agricultural and water economy Z. T. Mirzayev and the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzavtosanoat U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 7, 2017 No. 474
1. This General technical regulation about safety of milk and dairy products (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of milk and dairy products according to the list given in appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation.
2. The technical regulation extends to the milk and dairy products released in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan and used in the food purposes including:
raw milk - raw materials, skim milk (crude and thermally processed) - raw materials, cream (crude and thermally processed) - raw materials;
production processes, storages, transportations, realization and utilizations of milk and dairy products;
functional components necessary for production of products of conversion of milk.
3. Requirements of the Technical regulation do not extend on:
milk and the dairy products made by physical persons for personal use without intention of its subsequent realization;
culinary and confectionery, food and dietary supplements, medicines, stern for animals, the non-food goods produced with use or on the basis of milk and dairy products.
4. If in other technical regulations requirements for separate types of milk and dairy products are established, then these types of milk and dairy products shall conform to requirements of all technical regulations which action extends to them.
5. For the purposes of the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
biological product (bioproduct) - products of agricultural industry and the food industry made without (or with smaller use) synthetic pesticides, synthetic mineral fertilizers, regulators of growth, artificial nutritional supplements, and also without use of genetically modified products (GMO);
fermentation - process of enzymatic splitting of dairy sugar (lactose) microorganisms, with formation of organic acids and/or alcohols and carbon dioxide;
ferments for production of products of conversion of milk - the milk conversions which are specially picked up and used for production of products not pathogenic, netoksigenny microorganisms and/or associations of microorganisms (mainly lactic);
fermented milk product - dairy product or dairy compound product which is made by the method leading to decrease in indicator of active acidity (pn), increase in indicator of acidity and coagulation of milk protein, souring of milk and/or dairy products, and/or their mixes with not dairy components which are entered not for the purpose of replacement of components of milk (to or after souring), or without addition of the specified components with use of ferment and contain live fermenting microorganisms;
milk - the product of normal physiological secretion of mammary glands of farm animals, ready to the use, subjected to mechanical and/or heat treatment;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.