of July 6, 2017 No. 424
About approval of the State program of development of intellectual property in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2017-2021
For the purpose of creation of conditions for functioning of the market of intellectual property by 2021, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the State program of development of intellectual property in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2017-2021 (further - the State program) according to appendix.
2. To the ministries, administrative departments, public institutions and the organizations, local government bodies (in coordination), responsible for implementation of the State program to provide its execution and quarterly no later than the 5th following the accounting period, to provide the relevant information in Public service of intellectual property and innovations under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To public service of intellectual property and innovations under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- take the necessary measures following from this resolution;
- following the results of every half-year no later than the 25th following the accounting period to submit the report on the course of implementation of the State program in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of education, culture and sport of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 6, 2017 No. 424
At the present stage of development role and the place of the country in system of the interstate relations, competitiveness of economy and homeland security in many respects depend on the level of innovative development of the country. Therefore forming in the Kyrgyz Republic of innovative system, the market of intellectual property (further - IS) is one of national interests of the country.
The leading countries of the world passed to "economy of knowledge" at the heart of which innovations, the latest technologies, development of IS are pledged. In recent years in developed countries of the world to 70% of surplus of GDP it is created by means of creation and implementation of new technologies and the knowledge-intensive productions.
Economic capacity of the Kyrgyz Republic determines some financial and technological dependence of the republic from more developed countries. Important trading and investment partners of the Kyrgyz Republic are Russia, China, the European Union, the United States of America, Turkey, Japan, Germany, Switzerland, Great Britain and other countries.
In cooperation with them the Kyrgyz Republic makes efforts on further reforming of economic system and implementation of the market relations. In 1998, having entered the World Trade Organization, the Kyrgyz Republic harmonized the national legal system in the sphere of foreign trade according to international standards, including the regulations concerning IS sphere within the Agreement on trade aspects of the rights of IS.
In 2015 GDP of the Kyrgyz Republic was created mainly at the expense of agricultural industry (14%), processing industry (% 15,3), construction (% 8,3), the sphere of trade and services (% 50,3).
Such structure of economy is poorly adapted for external environment and depends on permanent capital inflow.
The level of development of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also certain dependence on the donor countries and the international financial institutions do not allow the republic to resist to world crisis fully independently.
Entry into the Eurasian Economic Union requires reforming of separate industries of economy, especially the potential of industrial and agricultural production. Large-scale updating of technological base, increase in susceptibility of business to innovations, increase in direct investments of innovative orientation, development of human capital, support and stimulation of innovative activities is necessary.
In the National sustainability strategy of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2013-2017 approved by the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 21, 2013 No. 11, one of the priority directions improvement of competitiveness of the country on the basis of implementation of innovations is determined.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.