of July 4, 2017 No. 455
About creation of Council for international trade
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Form Council for international trade in structure according to appendix.
2. Approve Regulations on Council for international trade which are applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 4, 2017 No. 455
The first vice-Prime Minister of Ukraine - the Minister of Economic Development and Trade, the chairman of the board
The deputy minister of economic development and trade - the Sales representative of Ukraine, the vice-chairman of Council
Chairman of GRS
Chairman of GFS
The Deputy Minister of Finance according to distribution of functional obligations
The deputy minister of foreign affairs concerning the European integration
The deputy minister of infrastructure concerning the European integration
Deputy minister of regional development, construction and housing and communal services
The deputy minister of agrarian policy and food concerning the European integration
Deputy Minister of Energy and coal industry
The deputy business ombudsman (in coordination)
The chairman of Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine concerning economic policy (in coordination)
The chairman of Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine concerning financial policy and banking activity (in coordination)
The chairman of Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine concerning industrial policy and entrepreneurship (in coordination)
The member of the committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on foreign affairs (in coordination)
The head of the Main department of foreign policy and the European integration of Administration of the President of Ukraine (in coordination)
The project manager and programs of department of the public markets of National Bank (in coordination)
Director of the department of development of export of the Ministry of Economic Development
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 4, 2017 No. 455
1. Council on international trade (further - Council) is temporary advisory advisory body of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
2. Council in the activities is guided by the Constitution of Ukraine and the laws of Ukraine, and also the presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and this Provision.
3. The main objectives of Council are:
1) assistance of coordination of actions of the ministries, other central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and local state administrations, local government bodies, companies, organizations and organizations in the sphere of development of international trade of Ukraine, maintenance of export growth and simplification of procedures of international trade;
2) assistance in development and implementation of regulatory legal acts in the sphere of promotion of the Ukrainian goods, works and services on the foreign markets;
3) preparation of offers and recommendations relatively:
forming of the state external economic policy and development of international trade of Ukraine;
the conclusions, execution or denouncements of international treaties of Ukraine in the sphere of international trade;
determinations and implementations of mechanisms of stimulation of development of export;
forming and realization of the basic principles and line item of the Ukrainian Side on the questions arising within membership in the World Trade Organization, the solution of problematic issues of cooperation of Ukraine within this organization, and also participation of the Ukrainian side in actions within the World Trade Organization;
improvements of system of ensuring protection of the rights and interests of Ukraine in the trade and economic sphere;
determinations of ways and mechanisms of the solution of the questions connected with ensuring protection of the rights and interests of Ukraine in the trade and economic sphere including within the World Trade Organization;
determinations and implementations of mechanisms of promotion of export of high-technology goods and services;
growths in volumes of export of domestic goods, works and services on the foreign markets;
assistance of implementation of the profound and comprehensive free trade area according to provisions of the Agreement on association between Ukraine, on the one hand, and the European Union, European Atomic Energy Community and their state members, on the other hand;
determinations of the priority directions of development of the bilateral external economic relations, in particular in the context of the conclusion of free-trade agreements;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.