of June 21, 2017 No. 438
About approval of the Technical regulation of elevators and components of safety for elevators
(In edition of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 10.05.2018 No. 352)
According to article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "About technical regulations and assessment of conformity" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Technical regulation of elevators and components of safety for elevators which is attached.
2. To provide to public service on work implementation of the Technical regulation approved by this resolution.
3. Determine that provision in the market and/or commissioning of elevators and components of safety for elevators which meet the requirements of the Technical regulation of elevators approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 22, 2009 No. 465 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2009, No. 36, of the Art. 1227) and are introduced into circulation till December 31, 2018, it cannot be forbidden or limited for the reasons of discrepancy of such elevators and components for requirements of the Technical regulation approved by this resolution.
4. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 21, 2017, No. 438
1. This Technical regulation determines requirements to elevators and components of safety for elevators and is developed on the basis of the Directive 2014/33/EU of the European Parliament and Council of February 26, 2014 about harmonization of the legislation of state members concerning elevators and components of safety for elevators.
2. Action of this Technical regulation extends to the new elevators introduced into circulation after its introduction to force which constantly serve buildings and constructions and are intended for transportation:
people and freights;
only freights if the device is available to transportation, that is the person can freely come into it, and is equipped with the controls located in the device for transportation or within achievement of the person who is in the device for transportation.
This Technical regulation is applied to new components of safety to the elevators specified in appendix 3, for use in the elevators determined in this Item.
3. Requirements of this Technical regulation do not extend on:
lifting devices which speed does not exceed 0,15 of m/s;
ropeways, including funiculars;
the elevators which are specially designed and constructed for military or police needs;
lifting devices from which it is possible to perform work;
mine lifting installations;
the lifting devices intended for raising of actors during representations;
the lifting devices established on vehicles;
the lifting devices established on the equipment and intended for ensuring access to workplaces including places for maintenance and control on the equipment;
devices with rack transfer;
escalators and passenger conveyors (travelators).
4. If the risks of elevators or components of safety for elevators specified in this Technical regulation fully or partially fall under action of other technical regulations, this Technical regulation is not applied or its application stops for such elevators and components of safety for elevators and risks are estimated rather corresponding technical regulations.
5. In this Technical regulation the following basic concepts are used:
1) introduction into circulation - provision of component of safety for elevators in the market of Ukraine for the first time either paid or free deliveries of the elevator for use in the market of Ukraine in the course of implementation of economic activity;
2) retirement - any action directed to prevention to provision in the market of Ukraine of component of safety for elevators which is in supply chain of such component of safety for elevators;
3) the producer - any physical person or legal entity (the resident or the nonresident of Ukraine) which makes safety component for elevators or charges its development or production and realizes such component of safety for elevators under the name or trademark;
4) response - any action aimed at providing dismantle and safe removal of the elevator or return of components of safety for elevators which are already provided to the assembler or the consumer (user);
5) mark of conformity to technical regulations - marking by means of which the assembler or the producer specifies that the elevator or component of safety for elevators conforms to requirements which are applied to such elevator or component and are determined in technical regulations which provide drawing this marking;
6) the importer - any physical or legal resident person of Ukraine who introduces into market circulation of Ukraine safety component for elevators origin from other country;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.