of June 13, 2017 No. 445
About approval of the list of the difficult and multistage ministerial procedures performed by authorized bodies concerning citizens (except individual entrepreneurs)
Based on part three of Item 2 of article 3 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2008 "About bases of ministerial procedures" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. To the republican state bodies pursuing state policy and performing state regulation in certain industry (field of activity) to develop and approve within competence of the instruction for making of the ministerial procedures specified in the list of the difficult and multistage ministerial procedures performed by authorized bodies concerning citizens (except individual entrepreneurs), having provided the mechanism of implementation of such procedures, establishment, accurate, transparent and easiest for citizens, in case of absence in the legislation on ministerial procedures intermediate and deadlines of their accomplishment, exception of unreasonable requirements.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of June 13, 2017 , No. 445
1. Decision making about permission of alienation of the single-family apartment house, apartment in the apartment or blocked apartment house, and also the real estate object formed as a result of its Section or merge, the incomplete preserved capital structure, shares in the property right to the specified objects constructed (reconstructed) or acquired with use of soft credit (purchase and sale, donation, exchange or other transaction about alienation within five years from the date of early repayment of this credit, but no more period which remained before the term of its complete repayment established by the credit agreement, either donation or exchange before repayment of this credit), in cases when need of receipt of such permission is provided by legal acts, regulating questions of provision to citizens of the state support for construction (reconstruction) or acquisition of premises (subitem 1.1.2 of Item 1.1 of the list of the ministerial procedures performed by state
bodies and other organizations for petitions from citizens, No. 200 approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of April 26, 2010 "About the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations for petitions from citizens" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2010, No. 119, 1/11590) (further - the list).
2. Decision making about consent on alienation of premises in which minor members, the being members of the family of the owner live, acknowledged being in socially dangerous family way or needing the state protection, or the citizens recognized incapacitated or limited in capacity to act to court or the premises assigned to orphan children or children without parental support or the premises belonging to minors (subitem 1.1.3 of Item 1.1 of the list).
3. Decision making about recognition of premises to the relevant health and technical requirements (subitem 1.1.12 of Item 1.1 of the list) which are not established for accommodation.
4. Decision making about the translation of premises in non-residential (subitem 1.1.14 of Item 1.1 of the list).
5. Decision making about the translation of the non-residential premise in residential (subitem 1.1.151 of Item 1.1 of the list).
6. Decision making about demolition of premises, unsuitable for accommodation (subitem 1.1.16 of Item 1.1 of the list).
7. Decision making about use coordination not to destination the one-apartment, blocked apartment house or its part (subitem 1.1.17 of Item 1.1 of the list).
8. Decision making about coordination (permission) of reorganization and (or) re-planning of premises, non-residential premise in the apartment house (subitem 1.1.21 of Item 1.1 of the list).
9. Decision making about coordination (permission) unauthorized reorganizations and (or) re-plannings of premises, the non-residential premise in the apartment house (subitem 1.1.211 of Item 1.1 of the list).
10. Decision making about provision of disposable subsidy for construction (reconstruction) or acquisition of premises (subitem 1.1.24 of Item 1.1 of the list).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.