of May 18, 2017 No. 2042-VIII
About the state control of compliance with law concerning foodstuff, forages, by-products of animal origin, health and wellbeing of animals
(In edition of the Law of Ukraine of 06.09.2018 No. 2530-VIII)
This Law determines legal and organizational basis of the state control exercised for the purpose of check of observance by operators of the market of the legislation concerning foodstuff, forages, health and wellbeing of animals, and also the legislation concerning by-products of animal origin when importing (transfer) of such by-products to customs area of Ukraine.
In this Law the stated below terms are used in such value:
1) accredited laboratory - the laboratory of any pattern of ownership located in Ukraine or other country, accredited on compliance to requirements of the ISO/IEC 17025 standard (GSTU ISO/IEC 17025) National authority of Ukraine on accreditation, foreign accreditation body which is complete member of ILAC (The international organization for cooperation in the field of accreditation of laboratories) or other foreign accreditation body which activities meet the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17011 standard (GSTU ISO/IEC 17011);
2) arbitral laboratory research (testing) - laboratory research (testing) which is conducted by accredited laboratory with use of the methods confirming (referens) upon the demand of person who disputes results of the main laboratory research (testing);
3) audit - systematic and independent studying of certain action for the purpose of determination of whether there correspond such activities and the related results to the planned actions and such measures are implemented productively and method which allows to achieve effective objective;
4) validation - check and providing objective proofs that the plan of accomplishment of actions of any kind including determined by the regulatory legal act, the regulation, the standard, method (technique) of carrying out researches (testing) allows with high probability to achieve effective objective;
5) load - certain amount of foodstuff, forages, hay, straw, by-products of animal origin of one type (within one goods item according to UKT foreign trade activities) which is followed by one international certificate (if its availability is required under the law), is transported by one vehicle and arrives from one country or its separate territory (zone or kompartment);
6) sampling - form of the state control consisting in implementation of sampling of foodstuff, forages, hay, straw, by-products of animal origin or any substances (including from the environment) which are connected with production and/or turnover of foodstuff or forages, health and wellbeing of animals, for the purpose of check by carrying out simple or laboratory researches (testing) of compliance to the legislation concerning foodstuff, forages, by-products of animal origin, health and wellbeing of animals;
7) the state veterinary inspector - person who works in system of competent authority meets the qualification requirements established present By the law and to which service duties implementation of actions of the state control of foodstuff of animal origin, forages of animal origin, by-products of animal origin, hay, straw, health and wellbeing of animals belongs;
8) the state inspector - person who works in system of competent authority has the higher education (degree not lower than the specialist/master), work experience at least one year in the field of application (implementation) of sanitary and/or phytosanitary and/or veterinary and sanitary actions and to which service duties implementation of actions of the state control belongs;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.