of June 21, 2017 No. 432
About approval of the Procedure for the organization of social and professional adaptation of participants of anti-terrorist operation and injured participants of Revolution of Advantage
(In edition of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 04.04.2018 No. 239)
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 21, 2017, No. 432
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of the organization by executive bodies of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, structural divisions concerning social protection of the population of the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city state administrations, structural divisions concerning social protection of the population Kiev and Sevastopol of the state administrations, executive bodies, district, district in, city, district in the cities (in case of their education) councils (further - social security authorities of the population) actions for social and professional adaptation of participants of anti-terrorist operation and injured participants of Revolution of Advantage.
Fee on social and professional adaptation of participants of anti-terrorist operation is performed according to Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for implementation of actions for social and professional adaptation of participants of anti-terrorist operation and injured participants of Revolution of Advantage, the approved resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 31, 2015 No. 179 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2015, No. 30, Art. 869; 2016, No. 68, Art. 2292).
2. In this Procedure terms are used in such value:
social adaptation - the help in carrying out the analysis of life situation, determination of the main problems, ways of their decision; provision of information on questions of social protection of the population; training, forming and development of social skills, abilities; help in strengthening/recovery of family and socially useful relations, organizations of day employment and leisure;
professional adaptation - the actions directed to recovery and enhancement of professional skills and abilities of persons by professional training, provision of information, consulting and professional orientation services on the specified questions, increase in their competitiveness in the labor market.
3. Action of this Procedure extends to participants of anti-terrorist operation and injured participants of Revolution of Advantage (further - persons) from among persons to whom one of such statuses is established:
persons with disability owing to war - according to Items 10-14 of part two of article 7 of the Law;
the participant of war - according to Item 13 of article 9 of the Law;
the injured participant Revolyution Dostoinstva - according to article 16-1 of the Law.
4. Social adaptation of persons specified in Item 3 presents of the Procedure is performed by the centers of social services for family, children and youth according to the state standard of social adaptation approved by Minsotspolitiki.
Professional adaptation of persons by working professions is performed by professional orientation, primary professional training, retraining and advanced training taking into account their skills, abilities and wishes.
Professional adaptation will be organized and performed at the expense of means of the government budget by the companies, organizations and the organizations irrespective of pattern of ownership which have the right in the procedure established by the legislation to adaptation implementation (further - organizations).
Professional orientation of persons is performed regional, Kiev city, by city, district and district jobcenters or other organizations according to the procedure, determined by the legislation.
Persons at the same time have the right to social and professional adaptation.
5. Professional adaptation of persons with disability owing to war will be organized according to the recommendations of medico-social commission of experts determined in the individual program of rehabilitation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.