of June 21, 2017 No. 432
About approval of the Procedure for the organization of social and professional adaptation of participants of anti-terrorist operation
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 21, 2017, No. 432
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of the organization by executive bodies of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, structural divisions concerning social protection of the population of the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city state administrations, structural divisions concerning social protection of the population Kiev and Sevastopol of the state administrations, executive bodies, district, district in, city, district in the cities (in case of their education) councils (further - social security authorities of the population) actions for social and professional adaptation of participants of anti-terrorist operation.
Fee on social and professional adaptation of participants of anti-terrorist operation is performed according to Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for implementation of actions for social and professional adaptation of participants of anti-terrorist operation, the approved resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 31, 2015 No. 179 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2015, No. 30, Art. 869; 2016, No. 68, Art. 2292).
2. In this Procedure terms are used in such value:
social adaptation of participants of anti-terrorist operation - the help in carrying out the analysis of life situation, determination of the main problems, ways of their decision; provision of information on questions of social protection of the population; training, forming and development of social skills, abilities; help in strengthening/recovery of family and socially useful relations, organizations of day employment and leisure;
professional adaptation of participants of anti-terrorist operation - the actions directed to recovery and enhancement of professional skills and abilities of participants of anti-terrorist operation by professional training, provision of information, consulting and professional orientation services on the specified questions, increase in their competitiveness in the labor market.
3. Action of this Procedure extends to participants of anti-terrorist operation from among persons to whom one of such statuses is established:
the disabled veteran according to Items 11 - 14 parts two of article 7 of the Law;
the participant of war according to Item 13 of article 9 of the Law.
4. Social adaptation of participants of anti-terrorist operation is performed by the centers of social services for family, children and youth according to the state standard of social adaptation approved by Minsotspolitiki.
Professional adaptation of participants of anti-terrorist operation by working professions is performed by professional orientation, primary professional training, retraining and advanced training taking into account their skills, abilities and wishes.
Professional adaptation will be organized and performed at the expense of means of the government budget by the companies, organizations and the organizations irrespective of pattern of ownership which have the right in the procedure established by the legislation to adaptation implementation (further - organizations).
Professional orientation of participants of anti-terrorist operation is performed regional, Kiev city, by city, district and district jobcenters or other organizations according to the procedure, determined by the legislation.
Participants of anti-terrorist operation at the same time have the right to social and professional adaptation.
5. Professional adaptation of participants of anti-terrorist operation from among disabled veterans will be organized according to the recommendations of medico-social commission of experts determined in the individual program of rehabilitation.
If such participants of anti-terrorist operation require special conditions for professional training taking into account individual programs of rehabilitation, the adapted educational places, their professional adaptation will be organized in organizations and rehabilitation organizations where the corresponding conditions are created.
6. Accounting of the participants of anti-terrorist operation who underwent social and professional adaptation is conducted by Public service for veterans of war and participants of anti-terrorist operation on representation of social security authorities of the population by entering of data into the Unified register of participants of anti-terrorist operation, and for participants of anti-terrorist operation which establishes disability - also in centralized databank on disability problems.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.