It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On June 15, 2017 No. 724
of June 7, 2017 No. 281
About the Procedure for employee assessment of the pedagogical and scientific sphere of educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan
According to article 32 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education" and article 51 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About regulatory legal acts" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan, the ministries and departments having educational organizations in the structure to carry out employee assessment of the pedagogical and scientific sphere of educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan according to this Procedure.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 7, 2017 , No. 281
1. The procedure for employee assessment of the pedagogical and scientific sphere of educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - the Procedure) is developed on the basis of article 32 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education" establishes procedure for carrying out employee assessment of the pedagogical and scientific sphere of educational institutions, including employees of managements and departments of education, heads, teachers, tutors and other experts (further - certified) preschool educational institutions, educational institutions (initial, main general, average general), organizations of additional education, vocational education, educational institutions for children of the orphans and children who were left without guardianship and other organizations performing educational and educational process irrespective of pattern of ownership (further - educational institutions).
2. Main conditions of certification:
- objective (open) carrying out certification;
- mutual respect (certified and members of the commission) during certification;
- objective assessment, correct estimation of activities of certified;
- justification of the conclusion and recommendations of certifying commission;
- effectiveness of results of certification.
3. Purposes and tasks of certification: determination of degree of professional competence and the compliance certified post;
- determination of need of passing of professional development course certified;
- ensuring social protection of educators;
- stimulation of teachers and scientists for increase in level of knowledge and qualification;
- increase in the personal liability of the quality of training and education certified for the purpose of improvement.
4. Certification of government employees of education and science of the Republic of Tajikistan is carried out according to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About public service".
5. Employee assessment of education is carried out once in five years. Carrying out employee assessment of branches of science and teaching of educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan can be appointed by the President of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan prior to the due date, carried out according to this Procedure.
6. Heads, teachers and other employees of educational institutions have the certification passing right ahead of schedule on the expiration of two years from the date of the last certification. Early certification is carried out on the basis of the statement certified, representation of heads of educational institutions and permission of departments of formation of the cities, areas, managements of formation of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, and employee assessment of education of areas of republican subordination and departmental organizations of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan with the permission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan.
7. Upon transition of the educator from one educational institution in another or moving from one region of the republic to another, its pedagogical category and the salary level established on former place of employment remain before the next certification, or at the request of the worker certification is carried out ahead of schedule.
8. The women who are on maternity leave or on child care leave undergo certification year later after appearance at work or at will according to Item 7 of this Procedure.
9. The specialists who do not have pedagogical specialty, but involved in educational institutions and having at least 5 years of experience of teaching in certain subject and also persons who completed professional development course undergo the next certification.
10. Certification of young specialists is carried out three years later after employment.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.