of June 16, 2017 No. 381
About approval of the Procedure for accreditation of the educational organizations realizing programs of the basic and/or the secondary general education, and the Minimum requirements imposed to the accredited educational organizations realizing programs of the basic and/or the secondary general education
For the purpose of improvement of quality of education in the educational organizations realizing programs of the basic and/or the secondary general education according to article 40 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About education", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Procedure for accreditation of the educational organizations realizing programs of the basic and/or the secondary general education according to appendix 1;
2. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- bring the decisions into accord with this resolution;
- take the necessary measures following from this resolution.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of education, culture and sport of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. This Procedure for accreditation of the educational organizations realizing programs of the basic and/or the secondary general education (further - the Procedure) establishes the procedure of carrying out accreditation of the educational organizations realizing programs of the basic and the secondary general education (further - the educational organizations), authorized state body in the field of education (further - authorized body).
2. Main objectives of accreditation:
- education improvement of quality;
- informing society on results of quality evaluation of activities of the educational organizations, and also on possibility of receipt of quality education in the educational organizations;
- stimulation of development of the educational organizations and enhancement of educational programs.
3. Basic principles of accreditation:
- limitation of term of provision of the educational organization of the status of the accredited educational organization.
4. Passing of accreditation is performed as equals for all educational organizations the conditions and the bases determined by this Procedure.
5. The authorized body has no right to refuse to the educational organization carrying out accreditation, including for the purpose of restriction of the competition or provision of benefits to any educational organizations depending on forms of their property, departmental interests or the location.
6. Accreditation of the educational organizations is carried out on paid basis. Costs for carrying out accreditation are paid at the expense of means of the educational organizations.
The state and municipal educational organizations pay expenses for accreditation at the expense of the government budget and/or at the expense of means of the special account.
7. When implementing accreditation of the educational organization external assessment of activities of the educational organization in the form of examination of compliance of content and quality of training of students in the educational organization on compliance to requirements of the State educational standard of the school general education of the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 21, 2014 No. 403 is carried out (further - Gosstandart).
8. Carrying out accreditation is preceded by carrying out self-assessment by the educational organization according to the minimum requirements imposed to the accredited educational organizations realizing programs of the basic and/or the secondary general education, determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the minimum requirements). The purpose of self-assessment is internal assessment of conformity of activities of the educational organization to requirements of Gosstandart. The educational organization transfers self-assessment materials to authorized body in report type within 5 working days from the date of completion of the procedure of self-assessment.
9. For carrying out accreditation the educational organization submits in authorized body the application for carrying out accreditation with application of a copy of the certificate on state registration as the legal entity, the charter of the educational organization, allowing documents for conducting educational activities (license), curricula and materials of self-assessment.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.